End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2835

Israel has always been on the forefront of cannabis science. They were the first to identify thc as the chemical responsible for ita intoxicating effect.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Right now THC averages in the 20-25% range (advertised) in flower. That 25% is a percentage of the entire weight of the flower that is THC, or whatever cannabioid(s) they measure. A flower that is 25% Cannabinoids has ~75% vegetable matter. People that claim to be hitting 40% on their THC only have 60% of the plant left to have produced those trichomes.

12 times the potency measured how? 12 times 20% means 220% THC - that's what I'm getting at the dispo :rolleyes:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I see this lab-weed project as being geared towards isolates and distillates for the big-pharma industry. Lab weed can kiss my ass. They had a news story about a 4yo that was killed by eating some THC gummies. I was skeptical when I heard it then they mentioned that is was that Delta-8 stuff in a recently prohib state.

D

Deleted member 2835

I read somewhere where they developed a way for bacteria to produce thc.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Deep read the bullshit people that are "pro cannabis" are voting for. One state is keeping homegrow illegal, and "gathering data" on all your dispensary purchases - for :unsure: information...

Anyone voting to let politicians regulate a plant - realize that all a regulation does is create a new class/group of criminals. It also creates new gubmint jobs to oversee these programs, which all come with new lifetime pensions that will have to be funded by more taxes. All of which will be given to friends and family of the politicians in question.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For example - which Kalifornistan politician is related to the owners of the biggest label making companies? All they need to do is change requirements at the drop of a hat and all the sheep have to buy new labels so they can "legally" sell their product. Or they are shunned. Probably fined or given a misdemeanor on top of that.

Think of the children!!! :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.