End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Deep read the bullshit people that are "pro cannabis" are voting for. One state is keeping homegrow illegal, and "gathering data" on all your dispensary purchases - for :unsure: information...

Anyone voting to let politicians regulate a plant - realize that all a regulation does is create a new class/group of criminals. It also creates new gubmint jobs to oversee these programs, which all come with new lifetime pensions that will have to be funded by more taxes. All of which will be given to friends and family of the politicians in question.
I agree @H.A.F.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Deep read the bullshit people that are "pro cannabis" are voting for. One state is keeping homegrow illegal, and "gathering data" on all your dispensary purchases - for :unsure: information...

Anyone voting to let politicians regulate a plant - realize that all a regulation does is create a new class/group of criminals. It also creates new gubmint jobs to oversee these programs, which all come with new lifetime pensions that will have to be funded by more taxes. All of which will be given to friends and family of the politicians in question.
Yup! Anyone who votes for legalization that does not include home grows is a dumbass. I bet that most people who vote for that think they are just taking baby steps in order to fully legalize it but, what they don't understand, is they are only legalizing the ability for them to purchase it from those who will regulate it and keep it's prices high as hell.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yup! Anyone who votes for legalization that does not include home grows is a dumbass. I bet that most people who vote for that think they are just taking baby steps in order to fully legalize it but, what they don't understand, is they are only legalizing the ability for them to purchase it from those who will regulate it and keep it's prices high as hell.
And they are securing the fact that whatever those prices, taxes and other boondoggles, they'll never have to pay it if they choose not to.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The main "loud voices" against Big Ag is people in legal states that have alreay had to jump through hundreds of self-inflicted hoops to get their small business going.

In their little stoner minds they think that somehow Marlboro weed is going to come in and steal their customers? Do another dab dude, they have the lobbyists and lawyers needed to get federal sales for their product, however shitty that may be. Federal sales for Marlboro means that it'll be like regular alcohol and tobacco regulations. An age restriction, and that's about it. You can buy beer at the drug store - why not weed?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Our gubment has classed cannabis , as being more dangerous than than a lot of shit ,that will really fuck you forever,because of side effects getting you later. cannabis should be like corn,beans or the tomato plants ,stay out of my life ,i don't need a nanny! No 1 does!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The Marlboro weed is gonna be what the single moms can get with their WIC card at the grocery store :ROFLMAO:
They will only drop it down 1 or 2 spots on controll substance list , to keep a choke hold,on the people( cash cow type deal) and yet they try anything on a unsuspecting public ,i thought they were supposed to be at the service of the public ,not the buddy/corporat buttholes,. about to decide most of 'em are like haveing russet mites!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They will only drop it down 1 or 2 spots on controll substance list , to keep a choke hold,on the people( cash cow type deal) and yet they try anything on a unsuspecting public ,i thought they were supposed to be at the service of the public ,not the buddy/corporat buttholes,. about to decide most of 'em are like haveing russet mites!
Politicians allowed to remain in office for more than one term is the problem. It's too easy and cheap for lobbyists to own one dude. It's that initial outlay to make someone bend whatever morals they might have previously had that costs the most - after that you can blackmail the shit out of them. So every incumbent should be voted out - period.

If you are a blue-loving liberal, who do you think will be easier to replace in a few years, a democrat that has been in office for decades, or a republican that will be able to accomplish nothing for an entire term but removing the parasitic growth previously in office. Same for red-states. Fuck them RINO's, they sold out to USA corporations in the same exact way that the left sold out to foreign corportations and corrupt gubmints.

But the media is owned by the left, and therein lies the other problem - no pun intended.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tool, in the song "Stinkfist" which is ironically about getting ... shafted... summed up the policies currently in place "This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to"

Think gas prices as a small example.

D

Deleted member 2835

Politicians allowed to remain in office for more than one term is the problem. It's too easy and cheap for lobbyists to own one dude. It's that initial outlay to make someone bend whatever morals they might have previously had that costs the most - after that you can blackmail the shit out of them. So every incumbent should be voted out - period.

If you are a blue-loving liberal, who do you think will be easier to replace in a few years, a democrat that has been in office for decades, or a republican that will be able to accomplish nothing for an entire term but removing the parasitic growth previously in office. Same for red-states. Fuck them RINO's, they sold out to USA corporations in the same exact way that the left sold out to foreign corportations and corrupt gubmints.

But the media is owned by the left, and therein lies the other problem - no pun intended.
The media is actually controlled by the jews... lol

D

Deleted member 2835

But I feel you on the gas prices they're trying to normalize 3+ dollars a gallon. By coming down from the insane prices previously experienced. Sure 3 bucks a gallon is a huge bargain compared to the 5 -7 a gallon prices.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
ta

If you are a blue-loving liberal, who do you think will be easier to replace in a few years, a democrat that has been in office for decades, or a republican that will be able to accomplish nothing for an entire term but removing the parasitic growth previously in office. Same for red-states. Fuck them RINO's, they sold out to USA corporations in
"Hey man, gas prices went down $0.20!!! 🤡"

No dumb-ass, they are still up $2.00...
"OK fella's, we can vote ourselves raises, or we can vote ourselves out of a job"

Not holding my breath.
ask some of the bunch from alaska what gas cost up there!far as me they already voted themselves out of office.
the same exact way that the left sold out to foreign corportations and corrupt gubmints.

that i'll agree with @H.A.F. 100%

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
It is time to send letters to congress again. Please express your position on cannabis reform to congress. Thanking all that do in advance, Joebud.

Status
Not open for further replies.