End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It is time to send letters to congress again. Please express your position on cannabis reform to congress. Thanking all that do in advance, Joebud.
I have yet to see where anyone has sent a letter to their reps where the reps did anything more than send a canned response re-asserting their stance on the subject. Your screenshot of the email from Liz Cheney is a great example of that....and even worse than just replying with their stance, it's a canned response that covers literally anything you may have written to her. I 100% guarantee you that she hasn't even read your email yet and that is nothing more an auto-reply.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I have yet to see where anyone has sent a letter to their reps where the reps did anything more than send a canned response re-asserting their stance on the subject. Your screenshot of the email from Liz Cheney is a great example of that....and even worse than just replying with their stance, it's a canned response that covers literally anything you may have written to her. I 100% guarantee you that she hasn't even read your email yet and that is nothing more an auto-reply.
Flood there email till they can't take anymore. Thanks for sending a letter.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
It's hard to take anyone seriously when they dangle all kinds of carrots in front us at such a convenient time. Were was this talk a year ago? Unless they actually want to pass legislation It'll be the same thing two years from now.

The County Coroner was the only vote on the ballot that I didn't have conflict with. Kinda sad.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Liz Cheney is a vile twat.

Aside from that, how many idiots in illegal states are going to put their John Hancock on an e-mail or document that states their desire to "break the law". You want a target on your back go for it baby. The nail that sticks up gets hammered.

In the few remaining illegal states it will require some activist or group of activists from a legal state to show up and get arrested with their legally proscribed cannabis. Then their pro-bono lawyers or big name ones funded by those hollywood douchenozzles that are trying to get into the industry step up and bring action against that illegal state for whatever they can come up with - up to and including crimes against humanity.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I want to thank everyone that sends letters to congress expressing your consurns about prohibition. Rock and Roll

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It's hard to take anyone seriously when they dangle all kinds of carrots in front us at such a convenient time. Were was this talk a year ago? Unless they actually want to pass legislation It'll be the same thing two years from now.

The County Coroner was the only vote on the ballot that I didn't have conflict with. Kinda sad.
same here with me , been too many , in the house and senate for far to long, not to say any about trying ,to break up this bunch @ county and state level!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Liz Cheney is a vile twat.

Aside from that, how many idiots in illegal states are going to put their John Hancock on an e-mail or document that states their desire to "break the law". You want a target on your back go for it baby. The nail that sticks up gets hammered.

In the few remaining illegal states it will require some activist or group of activists from a legal state to show up and get arrested with their legally proscribed cannabis. Then their pro-bono lawyers or big name ones funded by those hollywood douchenozzles that are trying to get into the industry step up and bring action against that illegal state for whatever they can come up with - up to and including crimes against humanity.
no desire,just time, for change, no it does not bother me to express my thoughts,there nails sticking up much higher than me, got to agree on the Liz Cheney!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
for sure on that one!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
D

Deleted member 2835

I'm shocked that S.Dakotas didn't pass...N. Dakota yeah that was obviously going to fail

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Status
Not open for further replies.