End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Actually, the President is the only exception. No third party candidate will ever win so to have a chance they must select one. You can be an independent candidate and stand on your morals all the way to your concession speech - and collect lots of campaign money without ever having a chance of effecting change.
both parties are going to keep fucking around and, we could very well see a independent ,win all the way to the acceptance speech!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not even reading - but that sounds a lot like bumping it down a schedule and still keeping it illegal for all the peasants. Same as codiene or morphine, allowing those big-pharma campaign donors to get rich while keeping it a controlled substance.
i'am sure u are right about the way this ,thing could go about keeping cannabis, illegal for the masses. i have hoped the bunch in washington ,will wake the fuch up and do the right thing after 80 years, biden pushed hard for mandotry , three strikes and every thing else he could do to the peasants!( in the 90's)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
both parties are going to keep fucking around and, we could very well see a independent ,win all the way to the acceptance speech!
It'll never happen. You can barely get an independent to win in a piss-ant local election if the corrupt-ass parties are involved.

The only thing an independent does is steal potential votes from the person in the race that leans whichever way the "I" candidate leans. It's the main reason a certain person ran as a republican instead of as an independent. If you can recall, his own party did everthing they could to beat him until he was the last man standing and they had no choice.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It'll never happen. You can barely get an independent to win in a piss-ant local election if the corrupt-ass parties are involved.
very true @H.A.F. but as the two mains keep fighting and the peasants keep gettin screwed over,and as the no confidence vote grows ,someone will win by default ,just cause no one will vote Rep. or Dem.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Only in Ca

Wanna know a secret? You never hear about the tomato industry. It's not a thing. Once weed went legal in some states it became a commodity, not an illicit substance. People built business models based on the illegal price of weed. It is a failure of education in economics.

And when it's federally decriminalized it'll be even cheaper, but with a larger customer base.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Ganja tourism is already a thing cruise thru the apple gate sometime…
Sip some wine burn some goods
The price may go down some but it will always remain in the artisan category for connoisseur crowd
There will always be a market for mids. Hell, they get me every time I visit WA.
I just hope cultivation is in the writing when it becomes legal so I can grow my own mids instead of paying out the ear for it.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
There will always be a market for mids. Hell, they get me every time I visit WA.
I just hope cultivation is in the writing when it becomes legal so I can grow my own mids instead of paying out the ear for it.
Thats true too that’s most people fear I’m sure no homegrow
But what are they going to do about it when even more say fuck off go ride around chopping Homegrowers
It’ll be impossible like homebrewing

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I havnt thought about overgrow the govt in awhile
But these days with all the feminized seeds and autoflower seeds available.
It could have a major impact if all a sudden there is auto flowers some how got into those local community gardens hmmm

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ganja tourism is already a thing cruise thru the apple gate sometime…
Sip some wine burn some goods
The price may go down some but it will always remain in the artisan category for connoisseur crowd
Ganja tourism is the epitomy of "sell shovels". You wanna fight through the red tape and regulatory expenses to grow a plant, or you wanna make money?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is the part the hippies don't get. We need big ag - actually big tobacco - to fight for federal decrim. We need for there to be cigarette-like regs on cannabis - and that's all. from taxes to inspections etc.

There is no way craft cannabis can supply the legal market. In legal states now, what percent of the population can't partake of a 'legal' plant because they work a federal job, or one with national or international regulations controlling employment (read as "piss test").

A rising tide rases all ships. There will always be a market for the home grown unless it is forbidden. That is the only fight worth fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.