Dstroy’s grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Sundae driver harvested day 60 12/12
View attachment 27253View attachment 27254
That Sundae driver looks like it could be more frosty than the LVTK. She is going to produce a lot of oil. The WC you have coming up has the potential to be even more resinous ( if that's possible ). Looking forward to watching her. Mine is starting her 4th week now and looking good.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
That Sundae driver looks like it could be more frosty than the LVTK. She is going to produce a lot of oil. The WC you have coming up has the potential to be even more resinous ( if that's possible ). Looking forward to watching her. Mine is starting her 4th week now and looking good.
Sweeet. I’m looking forward to running them. I’ve got to cut some wood tomorrow to make a cradle for my carbon filters, to put them on top of the tents and make them blow through. Then whenever the wc get out of the cloner I’ll put them in there. Got about another foot of vertical moving the filters out.

After the grape ape is done I’m putting the 500w cmh + 560w cobs in the 4x4.

I flowered one because who I got it from said it was stretchy, truth.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Sweeet. I’m looking forward to running them. I’ve got to cut some wood tomorrow to make a cradle for my carbon filters, to put them on top of the tents and make them blow through. Then whenever the wc get out of the cloner I’ll put them in there. Got about another foot of vertical moving the filters out.

I am working with that right now the cmh cob combination with great results. With lighting tec growing as fast as it is hard to say what some of the combinations will produce. Grape Ape ( wifey most have wanted something fruity ) LOL. What was most impressive about the Sundae driver was not only the bud shot but the couple hundred resin rails in the background. Nice

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

@dstroy there has been a lot of talk lately about the carbon filter effectiveness only passing the air thru there once ( single pass rating) . I am sure you are probably well aware of what i am talking about but if not the cfm single pass rating can be seen at phat.com . They have a sizing chart that shows the SPR for the different filter sizes. Seems like most of the filters rating you can cut that rating in half for the SPR.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
@dstroy there has been a lot of talk lately about the carbon filter effectiveness only passing the air thru there once ( single pass rating) . I am sure you are probably well aware of what i am talking about but if not the cfm single pass rating can be seen at phat.com . They have a sizing chart that shows the SPR for the different filter sizes. Seems like most of the filters rating you can cut that rating in half for the SPR.
They're all set up as scrubbers, so it doesn't matter to me how much contaminate gets removed the first time around because the same air will make it back in there.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I am working with that right now the cmh cob combination with great results. With lighting tec growing as fast as it is hard to say what some of the combinations will produce. Grape Ape ( wifey most have wanted something fruity ) LOL. What was most impressive about the Sundae driver was not only the bud shot but the couple hundred resin rails in the background. Nice
Yes, your plants look great. Grape ape helps with anxiety. Thanks, next time will be better. :)

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I’ve redesigned this new controllers hardware several times now. I keep adding sensors because I really want to log as much info as possible. I also want it to be scalable.

Five zone environment sensing (temp, humidity, co2)
Eight leaf temp sensors
Reservoir (water quantity in, ph, EC, temp)
Dual return EC/temp/differential pressure
Line pressure
Extraction fan PWM speed/control

Getting the code running ok was no problem using C++, just took some reading.
I’m going to be connecting the three microcontrollers that send all this information to an ASUS tinkerboard, which I want to log and use to analyze the environmental data I’m collecting.
I’m not sure what kind of database to use, right now all the microcontrollers send out json documents which are easy for me to read. Their output format doesn’t necessarily need to be easily human readable.

A json document is just a container with key:value pairs. Very easy to add/remove objects without breaking databases, also easy to read.