Dstroy’s grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
What causes the side of the leaves to cups up, is that a good thing?
I am wondering the same thing since some of mine are starting to do this. I think it might mean they are slightly over fed, but I’m just guessing.
They are tacoing from the fan and they are about 19" away from the lights, not good but it can't be helped. I need a smaller fan for in there the 16" is way overkill even on low.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Great balls of fire she is is laying down some frost for 42 days. She is going to have some impressive resin rails. I am surprised you are not using a. second scrog net on them girls . I bet those yoyo's are going to get a workout with her.Very impressive @dstroy
Not putting another net in, it was just to spread this cut out so I could get the branching I wanted.

Really close node spacing and liked to bunch up, then made a ton of sucker side branches, and had huge fan leaves. Likes to crowd itself

Leafy and required lots of pruning to get it where it is.

It smells amazing, very pleasant. Looks like it's worth it yeah? Super sticky.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Not putting another net in, it was just to spread this cut out so I could get the branching I wanted.

Really close node spacing and liked to bunch up, then made a ton of sucker side branches, and had huge fan leaves. Likes to crowd itself

Leafy and required lots of pruning to get it where it is.

It smells amazing, very pleasant. Looks like it's worth it yeah? Super sticky.
Totally worth it. Great stuff man (y)

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
On the new one,

One mega2560 controls the res, one does the HPA stuff. The samd51 has a direct serial connection to the HPA controller and will take over feeding if something happens.

All of them are connected to a sbc, like a raspberry pi. I send json objects to the sbc from the controllers, things like environment or variable adjustments, then I use elk stack for analytics.

I’ve got a lot more sensor capability going in to the new one and a lot finer control on the HPA side. I’m trying to find a cheap turgor sensor cause I think that would be neat. I’m trying to monitor as many things as I can.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I understood about 28.17% of that lol. You answered the question I had in my head regarding contingency or redundancy. All on a UPS I'm sure. Fascinating stuff. Here I am just wanting to have a ph/nute doser to play around with and expand/customize.
The analytics - is the program self-learning based on the data? Is there some sort of forecasting model it can build based on data mining? Or do you compile and analyze the data, then code a program to run optimized routines?

HPA = high pressure aeroponics?

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I understood about 28.17% of that lol. You answered the question I had in my head regarding contingency or redundancy. All on a UPS I'm sure. Fascinating stuff. Here I am just wanting to have a ph/nute doser to play around with and expand/customize.
The analytics - is the program self-learning based on the data? Is there some sort of forecasting model it can build based on data mining? Or do you compile and analyze the data, then code a program to run optimized routines?

HPA = high pressure aeroponics?
HPA == high pressure aeroponics

No machine learning takes place, it's to help me make tuning decisions.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Got a new light

View attachment 23605

Going in the tent the sundae driver is in, after it’s finished.
That's badass, didnt know they had a 500 out. I love my 315s. I just cut down the 19 from mama funk and its drying right now. Its trichy and sticky but wow your lvtk looks like itll blow her away, its definitely one of the most impressive plants I've seen on the forums. I ran a grape ape from Aroma outside and it was super trichy and sticky but didn't dense up, hoping inside will tighten it up.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
That's badass, didnt know they had a 500 out. I love my 315s. I just cut down the 19 from mama funk and its drying right now. Its trichy and sticky but wow your lvtk looks like itll blow her away, its definitely one of the most impressive plants I've seen on the forums. I ran a grape ape from Aroma outside and it was super trichy and sticky but didn't dense up, hoping inside will tighten it up.
Yeah! I'm excited to try it.

I got two lvtk keepers out of the one puck I ran.

I haven't grown outdoors at all, we can't with the MMP rules here.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I assume you run a bladder tank with your hpa, is there any concern with the nutrient solution sitting in the tank as far as temps or anything. I bought up a bunch of stuff a few yrs ago was gonna throw it together then backed out because I wanted to run a continuously pressurized system with tank, solenoids, like a fuel injected system. Seeing yours spikes my interest again.