Dstroy’s grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hey @dstroy that scrog net you have on the Sunday driver. Will that scrog stay were it is or will you try to bring it up some. I can't remember if you have a second one you use. What are the centers on that layout of the srog. It looks like maybe 4". When are you going to run the Weeding Cake? It will take all your skills to dial that girl in but i am sure you are up for the challenge. You need to get one of your pictures in the POTM contest ( October so you wont kik my ass this month) LOL.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Hey @dstroy that scrog net you have on the Sunday driver. Will that scrog stay were it is or will you try to bring it up some. I can't remember if you have a second one you use. What are the centers on that layout of the srog. It looks like maybe 4". When are you going to run the Weeding Cake? It will take all your skills to dial that girl in but i am sure you are up for the challenge. You need to get one of your pictures in the POTM contest ( October so you wont kik my ass this month) LOL.
I have one net for in there, and it was just to help spread the plant out, that cut likes to bunch all up together. I can't move the net. I'm running the WC after the sundae driver, can't wait should be fun. I was planning on entering the sundae driver later in October, just for bragging rights.