Dstroy’s grow

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Don’t know, I might have to move some heat sinks. Worst case I have to drill 16 holes. I switched this tent filter to blow through as well.
is it resting above the cob heatsinks? That's how it looks in the pic. Airflow should be the key to no problems. Gonna get a cmh and put it on the floor of my one tent and the other tent I'll add uv ir led supplements then run the same cut in both see the difference for myself. Quite curious.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
is it resting above the cob heatsinks? That's how it looks in the pic. Airflow should be the key to no problems. Gonna get a cmh and put it on the floor of my one tent and the other tent I'll add uv ir led supplements then run the same cut in both see the difference for myself. Quite curious.
It's not touching. I'm more worried about the wire for the cobs getting too hot but when I built these I used a special wire called tefzel, which has an operating temp of up to 150C (about 300f), is very abrasion and cut resistant. Basically the perfect wire for a bare fixture that doesn't get moved much like mine.

Anyway, today I'll run the light and see how hot it gets if I have the time.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
New maybe? I won it.

I had to check that out. That is the first time i have seen that 500w cmh. That light is going to be killer. Hopefully you will not have a heat issue. As i have stated before you should get some of those photo's in the POTM several i see that could easily win. That light you built is like the big brother to the one i built the 515 sport.