Dstroy’s grow

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
What’s up? I’m just an amateur grower. I like to build things, and am a generally curious person.

I don’t mind answering questions, or sharing source code for my projects but I’m not here to help you make your shit work, unless I want to. People who do that are called “consultants” and get paid.

Here’s most of my equipment.

03376E5D-7A2F-4D3A-81A9-2CD8408D5D89.jpeg089E0A4E-C251-4361-98CC-3493BC3ECEB3.jpegA4B522DB-758F-4FFA-9519-675188E693C1.jpeg

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I’m currently in the process of building a new controller to replace the one I built originally with the goal of increased functionality and a better optimized environment.

I’ve hit most of my major design goals and have ordered and received most of the parts I need for power.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Awesome to see youve made a journal. Lol. When I commented on another growers setup being so awesome, I was told I needed to check your stuff out, that you've got some some pretty neat toys.
Im also a generally curious person and build all kinds of stuff as well, I'd rather build than buy. Lol. I like seeing what other cool stuff other folks have done, and come up with.
Anyways good stuff mang, like to see what else your getting techy with. I'll follow along in this journey. Lol
[/QUOTE I liked his home made humidifier so much i built one myself @jessie. I will try to find some pictures unless @dstroy beets me to them.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
What’s up? I’m just an amateur grower. I like to build things, and am a generally curious person.

I don’t mind answering questions, or sharing source code for my projects but I’m not here to help you make your shit work, unless I want to. People who do that are called “consultants” and get paid.

Here’s most of my equipment.

View attachment 7878View attachment 7879View attachment 7880
Great Scott! Glad to see ya over here dstroy

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Wow. Welcome.
Welcome dstry beautiful set up, can't wait to see the new controller...your ladies seem to love it.
Glad you made it over here. Nice job with the TK #2
Looking great
Awesome to see youve made a journal. Lol. When I commented on another growers setup being so awesome, I was told I needed to check your stuff out, that you've got some some pretty neat toys.
Im also a generally curious person and build all kinds of stuff as well, I'd rather build than buy. Lol. I like seeing what other cool stuff other folks have done, and come up with.
Anyways good stuff mang, like to see what else your getting techy with. I'll follow along in this journey. Lol
Great Scott! Glad to see ya over here dstroy
Thanks for the welcome my dudes.