Dstroy’s grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Nice frost rails! Looks like the cuts from that pheno have been quite managable for you too.
Thank you. Yes, I got lucky and have two keepers from that one puck.

Did you super crop some of those colas that the yellow thingamabobber are supporting? Dang man you are really stepping up your game on the photography. Some super nice shots of the LVTK. They should have named that strain Las Vegas long legged kush. She is a stretcher.
Thanks man. I'm running sundae driver 19 which should be purple at the end, should look nice. After this lvtk is out of the tent I have the real grape ape going in. Then wedding cake and peach ringz after those two I think. I have a banana punch clone that I want to run too.

Yes, supercropped. 40 something inches from the top of a 5 gallon bucket. I put two nets in there 18" apart which helped keep everything in place. Yield should be good.

Las Vegas leggy kush

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thank you. Yes, I got lucky and have two keepers from that one puck.

Thanks man. I'm running sundae driver 19 which should be purple at the end, should look nice. After this lvtk is out of the tent I have the real grape ape going in. Then wedding cake and peach ringz after those two I think. I have a banana punch clone that I want to run too.

Yes, supercropped. 40 something inches from the top of a 5 gallon bucket. I put two nets in there 18" apart which helped keep everything in place. Yield should be good.

Las Vegas leggy kush
Sounds like a nice variety coming up . I know you have been running that LVTK and TK for a pretty good while. The wife probably stepped in and said she wanted something new. LOL. Looking forward to see you growing those strains out.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Outstanding as usual @dstroy . You need to start entering the POTM contest over here. The competition is stiff but your shots are up for the task. Roughly what kind of dry weight have you been pulling with a tent full of that LVTK? I know you make a lot of oil that LVTK has to be a huge producer . Those girls are definitely laying down some serious frost. Well Done!

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Outstanding as usual @dstroy . You need to start entering the POTM contest over here. The competition is stiff but your shots are up for the task. Roughly what kind of dry weight have you been pulling with a tent full of that LVTK? I know you make a lot of oil that LVTK has to be a huge producer . Those girls are definitely laying down some serious frost. Well Done!
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. I was planning on entering the sundae driver 19 when it's getting close.

The yields are ridiculous, there isn't any larf at all with some preventative pruning. I got more than two pounds from the 3x4 and the buds aren't big at all, it's all resin. My wife literally cannot grind them up with the hand grinder. Yeah it's really great for oil.