Dstroy’s grow

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Hi was told you like automation I have no legs and want to make something to move my plant dollies for me

I was thinking RC car and tow them any ideas on what you would do?
Are you limited on height or space?

If no, it would be much easier to build a dolly for the entire tent so that you can sit in your chair and spin the tent around to where you need it. You can add a stick to the zippers if you can't reach to the top.

There's a guy on instagram, @troysgreenthumb who is in a chair and grows his own as well, he might have a better idea of the challenges you face when growing. I'd reach out to him. If you don't have any luck with him then I'd be happy to help with more ideas.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Are you limited on height or space?

If no, it would be much easier to build a dolly for the entire tent so that you can sit in your chair and spin the tent around to where you need it. You can add a stick to the zippers if you can't reach to the top.

There's a guy on instagram, @troysgreenthumb who is in a chair and grows his own as well, he might have a better idea of the challenges you face when growing. I'd reach out to him. If you don't have any luck with him then I'd be happy to help with more ideas.
Sweet gonna look into him and later tonight I will post my setup and see if you have any ideas

I got tents but I also have whole bedrooms that I use

My entire setup needs to be tweaked I currently have a 1 veg room 2 flowering rooms and a dark room

I also have another room that is 24/7 lights on for autos

I got to get up move plants 6 am and 6 pm from room to room because I flower the rooms that are 12/12 24/7

I want to build myself some kind of automatic assembly line shit I am getting old fast

ty

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Sweet gonna look into him and later tonight I will post my setup and see if you have any ideas

I got tents but I also have whole bedrooms that I use

My entire setup needs to be tweaked I currently have a 1 veg room 2 flowering rooms and a dark room

I also have another room that is 24/7 lights on for autos

I got to get up move plants 6 am and 6 pm from room to room because I flower the rooms that are 12/12 24/7

I want to build myself some kind of automatic assembly line shit I am getting old fast

ty
Cool, that sounds like a lot of extra work. We'll get something figured out.