Dstroy’s grow

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
A1 work my friend. Absolutely gorgeous! What's the stem smelling like? Never ran LVTK but I have a cross of it with mimosa going now curious on the strain.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

This one smells like lemon baked goods. It smells sour early on but at about four to five weeks it picks up this strong lemon cake smell. Same with the other pheno of LVTK I have.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks, I appreciate it.

This one smells like lemon baked goods. It smells sour early on but at about four to five weeks it picks up this strong lemon cake smell. Same with the other pheno of LVTK I have.
All day dstroy!
That actually sounds really good lol. I'm tryna be aware of what traits to look for when they start getting bigger. Sorry for the questions lol what's the difference in your phenos?

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
All day dstroy!
That actually sounds really good lol. I'm tryna be aware of what traits to look for when they start getting bigger. Sorry for the questions lol what's the difference in your phenos?
This one makes buds that my wife cant grind up.

My other pheno has a sharper lemon taste and looks like an OG. Chunky separate buds and a decent terminal chunk. Not everyone got as lucky as me with the LVTK, I only popped one pack.