Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Perm

Budtender
Maybe hit up CL for a couple chickens? After their E.T. rinse down with Dawn® dish soap.
In America, which came first? The egg.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Everybody here wanted chickens so we had the chicken discussion and I'm the bad guy.

Everybody: I think chickens would be a great idea
Me: You're not going to have any problem eating them when it's time, right?
Everybody: Noooo! We don't want to eat them, we'll just keep them and get eggs.
Me: They only lay eggs for 3 years...............then you eat them.
Everybody: Noooooooooo, we can't eat them.
Me: Ok, so when the chicken no longer lays eggs........whose going to the store to buy eggs?
Everybody: Oh we can do that.
Me: OK, whose going to the farm store to buy food for these chickens that no longer lay eggs?
Everybody: Oh, we will do that too.
Me: And cleaning up the chicken shit.....whose job will that be?
Everybody:
Me: We're not getting any chickens.
Everybody: BoooooooooHiss!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
You know everyone, this is some strange shit. So many things don't add up. There was a plane flying back and forth in a grid pattern over and over for 3 hrs.
I'd almost swear they were trying to spray anybody they could find out in the open.
Are you near a base? What kind of plane? Could have been dusting a field before the season. Are you sure it was the same plane or just high traffic in the area. Had alot of them a bit back like a week ago. Was gonna say something but didnt want to get the wrong attention lol. Lots of large af planes more then I've ever seen. Seemed every 30 mins the house was shaking. Very low. Way lower than they needed to be.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
i Seen on other main stream news the same info as those articles I just posted. Sandy hook he was wrong. Haven’t looked into him trying to sell the silver toothpaste or whatever but what else was he wrong about? Yes he’s a nut job for sure. But I do see a lot of extreme accurate info come from his website. He was covering carona virus warning us long before any other main stream news even spoke of it. Why does main stream news get to lie to us day in and day out but everyone still looks to them as accurate info? CDC is telling us masks don’t work only for healthcare workers they work but if you work any other job they don’t work. How is that accurate. The main stream news repeats it over and over but they get a free pass. But yes he is a crazy dude

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Just cause he’s a nut job doesn’t mean he can’t report accurate news at times you just have to filter through it and know the fake from the real. Just like main stream news

I come here for all my fake news and politics. I walk around outside for the real news. I go to the store for the real news. I order my pizza and taste the real news. But pizza doesn't taste as good as humans. Humans are tasty.

Just a tip. If you have covid-19 and die...................it turns into covid-20 and you come back to life. The only way you know that you died is your new hunger for human flesh. Oh, and you don't poop anymore. Good times!! :poop:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If you have spare space - a closet will do - with your gloves still on, take anything you're bringing into your home out of the plastic bags and leave in the closet for a week minimum. Better yet, wipe them down with a disinfectant. Take the bags immediately to the garbage can. Re-entering your home, strip, and toss all your clothes in the washer, then go straight to the shower for a steamy hot one.
Hey! i see you've rode the trail back. lol
I'm using my ozone generator and my UVB, but mainly, my ass is staying home.
But, this is killing my brother, I can't even take him to the ER.
SOB's

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hey! i see you've rode the trail back. lol
I had 'associates' keeping me informed during the....absence...yeah....

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I know some POS that just got out of the slammer because of this virus. Dont like him and sort of wished he was still locked up. He was held on a bench warrent (4th DUI), simple possession and failure to pay child support and was looking at several months more. BUT as disgusting as he is, the county has a responsibility to protect him while hes in their custody. If they cant protect him, they did right by letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.