Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
How convenient. Make the virus, spread the virus, sell masks. No way they'd be contaminated, right? What are the odds?

You could be more worried?
I think they’re saying we have more cases now. But who knows if what China says is real lol

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I guess it’s a dumb idea to buy anything from China. sorry guys. dumb idea. I had a buddy call me and didn’t put any thought into it

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Our Chief Medical Officer (Minister of Health) said this week will be critical to see if our measures are taking hold.

They enact new laws every day. But today i was able to go out 1 last time (as far as i am concerned). Shampoo soap and 1 round of the usual (milk eggs coffee sugar). Dogfood etc.

they allow 10 people in a grocery store at once but it opens at 7..and i am up at 2 so it worked out.

The new stuff is crazy...3 people in a car..if you are not from the same address 1000 fine (no min no max...1000 bucks).

Today was the first time i think the social distancing is happening...and if they get close i find cursing loudly works.

The USA is about to get hammered...and if you dont think so...lets see in 7 days. The situation gets exponential of people are all...cant tell me what to do.

If someone has covid and wont stay home shoot them IN THE FACE !

5% death rate world wide..that is 50 times the rate of the flu...it aint the flu...

It is a protein based virus that is surrounded by a fat layer...it is why you can wash it with soap and water...and 1 to 5 bleach. Think of it like washing trichs off your hands....and the effect is like passing glitter.

If you dont think its really happening give it 7 days.

I am going to look up squirrel snares...hope i dont catch the pug.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
2 deer yesterday on the back hill, 1 this morning inside a garden area, less than 20 yard shot.

Anybody got a good woodchuck recipe? I shoot 3 of those mofo's every year.

I was thinking about wacking a deer or two while it's not too hot, backstap em and jerky the rest.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In Ontario...all 70 and overs are ordered to stay home...shit is getting real now.

Our hospitals are now 80% treating covid cases.. The poor bastards in health care. Truck drivers and shelf stockers might be important and all but the heros are nurses, volunteers (brave people!!!) doctors etc.

We are maybe 3 days from complete lockdown. 5% world mortality rate. And it will climb when it hits poor places in countries where it is just starting

It is no joke. Take this shit seriously.

5% of Canada is almost 2 million people....5% of the USA is 16 million people...so its a big number.

I am glad President Trump is on team humanity...finally. Even he says its real. Maybe the fucktards will stay home with covid now.

And i was wrong to ever say shoot them in the face with a 44 magnum...i think it needs a hug and a 500SWM

I have a lot of old people i care about. Parents and friends. Shit i am getting old. Do this for them. Do your best to distance yourself.

I wore an old set of trim gloves getting my dog food and soap. Two things i had to hedge. Now we are hedged. It is funny when they dont care what your hands smell like dank weed as long as you stay away.

Keep safe out there folks. LOCKDOWN. The only reason i will go out now is to help out my mom in law once removed (what do you call a deceased wifes mom when you have a new mom in law and a 1st gen mom in law...complicated or what}).

I call her....do you need anything...canned milk and i have 4 weeks of dog food...WTF didnt you come from war times or something.

I said if the shit gets worse i will come get you and your blind ass dog :D

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
this is going to be a lot worse in the week's ahead. Without proper personal protective equipment, our health providers are putting themselves at great risk. About the only thing that we can do to help, please stay home and try to stop the spread of the virus. Still so many people not taking it seriously.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
The descent into chaos is quick. It won't be too long before the trucks stop running and the store's are all closed. If that happens, anarchy will ensue. That's when we will see the worst humanity has to offer. Hopefully it won't come to this, but it doesn't hurt to make sure, to the best of your ability to not only stock up on food and supplies. But also a means of holding on to what you have. Neighbors and friends need to come together and form small communities geared towards keeping themselves and their supplies safe from Intruders. Sadly, this could change the world as we know it.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Primo bozo This is my state and how people are. It's a strange thing. We hate outsiders, barely talk to each other, yet there is still someone willing to help out. I feel like this is Dave Chappelle's standup where he talks about a group of black guys and in that group is one white guy. He says that that is the guy to watch out for. I live in a state that is probably 97% white and that is the prevailing attitude. Shit happens here and it's going to happen hard. Seriously, we're like the "Deliverance" of the North.

Status
Not open for further replies.