Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
I used to have one of these back in the early 80s, I'm going to buy another one because in times like this, I really don't want to smoke after others, and since no one else has any weed, I have been rolling joints for each person instead of passing one around. Strange days for real.Screenshot_20200330-194226.pngcourse, I think I only paid around 5 dollars for it back then.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I used to have one of these back in the early 80s, I'm going to buy another one because in times like this, I really don't want to smoke after others, and since no one else has any weed, I have been rolling joints for each person instead of passing one around. Strange days for real.View attachment 54719course, I think I only paid around 5 dollars for it back then.
Man! Don't waste your money. Go to the "mustard" isle at the grocery store and pick up a 'barrel twist top" mustard jar.
No wait, fuck
! Doubt if you will at grocery now. Dollar Store maybe.
Ok here why I came.
You know everyone, this is some strange shit. So many things don't add up. There was a plane flying back and forth in a grid pattern over and over for 3 hrs.
I'd almost swear they were trying to spray anybody they could find out in the open. I think it is a nano particulate, that can be activated with an electronic signal. When it's inside, it vibrates causing trauma in the lungs and moves to the heart and other organs.And somebody has their finger on a switch. It's 1 big fucking experiment.
I'm kidding. But you get the point. lol

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Last trip out for groceries for a while. Zero eggs, zero paper goods.............plenty of everything else though.

WTF is up with eggs? Somebody's got there thumb on the scale here...or holding back eggs to get a higher price. The chickens are not sick and I see no reason for supply to disappear.

Just made an order for TP on Amazon......$7.95 for 8 rolls of no-name delivery in mid may.

Now that there's no masks available...............they say it'd be better to wear them sick or not.

Lot's of used gloves in the parking lot...fucking slobs.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
the gloves in the parking lot. my friend is a property manager of 3 locations with stores that are open and they are all over the place. Its like gum on the ground beside a garbage can...

School is out all of April here for sure. I am going to teach him how to finish that drywall after he is done reading for an hour. Then how to cook some burritos. He is now responsible for dinner on Thursday.

I got all the lumber i needed delivered curbside. I will start building the boxes Thursday..we are supposed to have a couple of dry days.

I avoided EVERYONE...and it was treated lumber so...i dont think coronas will be on it with my gloves on.

we seem to always have eggs and milk...its flour. I cant get a bag of flour anywhere and i want it in case i have to make bread. But first...we will eat everything else....when we get to pancakes for bread i will have to find flour...

Then its cinamin swirl bread and thats great....but not with ham.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Last trip out for groceries for a while. Zero eggs, zero paper goods.............plenty of everything else though.

WTF is up with eggs? Somebody's got there thumb on the scale here...or holding back eggs to get a higher price. The chickens are not sick and I see no reason for supply to disappear.

Just made an order for TP on Amazon......$7.95 for 8 rolls of no-name delivery in mid may.

Now that there's no masks available...............they say it'd be better to wear them sick or not.

Take you a "felt pot" and make you some filters. lol
And after, you can wipe your ass with them. make sure you don't mix your new and used. lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
the gloves in the parking lot. my friend is a property manager of 3 locations with stores that are open and they are all over the place. Its like gum on the ground beside a garbage can...

School is out all of April here for sure. I am going to teach him how to finish that drywall after he is done reading for an hour. Then how to cook some burritos. He is now responsible for dinner on Thursday.

I got all the lumber i needed delivered curbside. I will start building the boxes Thursday..we are supposed to have a couple of dry days.

I avoided EVERYONE...and it was treated lumber so...i dont think coronas will be on it with my gloves on.

we seem to always have eggs and milk...its flour. I cant get a bag of flour anywhere and i want it in case i have to make bread. But first...we will eat everything else....when we get to pancakes for bread i will have to find flour...

Then its cinamin swirl bread and thats great....but not with ham.
Everything is all good that you all are thinking safety, but bottom line, it will stick to your clothes, hair, just about everything. You can wear a mask, but...
we have to stay out of the virus, It's not hunting us, so. stay inside.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Everything is all good that you all are thinking safety, but bottom line, it will stick to your clothes, hair, just about everything. You can wear a mask, but...
we have to stay out of the virus, It's not hunting us, so. stay inside.
I’m seeing people where gloves but then touch multiple surfaces then touch a door knob then grab a lunch and hand it to someone with no gloves who then hands it to their kids to eat. I could write a book of 100 pages of shit worse than this that is happening right now and no plans on changing it are in sight.

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Tucker Carlson nailed it in this video the government thinks we are stupid. Saying masks don’t work. Only for health care workers they work. But for other workers they don’t work. Ya ok that makes complete sense right. Hey cdc you government fucks just tell us the truth no need to fucking lie about it.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Tucker Carlson nailed it in this video the government thinks we are stupid. Saying masks don’t work. Only for health care workers they work. But for other workers they don’t work. Ya ok that makes complete sense right. Hey cdc you government fucks just tell us the truth no need to fucking lie about it.
I hope the worried didn't see Tucker's show tonight. Good on him [ and Michael Savage ] for saying what other's will not. On the other hand, after seeing TC's show tonight, what's left of my optimism stash took a huge hit.

There's SO much more to this catastrophe than just the plague portion. In fact, that could be just the appetizer, with the main course about to come out of the oven.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I used to have one of these back in the early 80s, I'm going to buy another one because in times like this, I really don't want to smoke after others, and since no one else has any weed, I have been rolling joints for each person instead of passing one around. Strange days for real.View attachment 54719course, I think I only paid around 5 dollars for it back then.
I used to have one of these when I was a kid!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Everything is all good that you all are thinking safety, but bottom line, it will stick to your clothes, hair, just about everything.
If you have spare space - a closet will do - with your gloves still on, take anything you're bringing into your home out of the plastic bags and leave in the closet for a week minimum. Better yet, wipe them down with a disinfectant. Take the bags immediately to the garbage can. Re-entering your home, strip, and toss all your clothes in the washer, then go straight to the shower for a steamy hot one.

Ohwolfie

Same here with the eggs being mostly gone, and no paper products. Also same here with asshole people leaving their gloves everywhere. In addition to that, there aren't many canned goods left on the shelves either.

Status
Not open for further replies.