Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Been reading some crazy crazy shit about this Coronavirus. Got me scared. 17% death rate!!!!! Bioweapon??!!!!!!! Man made. Chinese on lock down. Women falling to her death trying to escape quarantine??? Another shot dead trying to break through baracade quarantine. What the hell is this Frankenstein Coronavirus????

Been reading some crazy crazy shit about this Coronavirus. Got me scared. 17% death rate!!!!! Bioweapon??!!!!!!! Man made. Chinese on lock down. Women falling to her death trying to escape quarantine??? Another shot dead trying to break through baracade quarantine. What the hell is this Frankenstein Coronavirus????
You ever read a book about viruses or plagues? Just think about how "The Walking Dead" started. A lot of truth in those stories about what would happen if shit went south.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
The flu has a .2 percent death rate this Frankenstein carina viruses a 17%death rate. That’s about 85% higher death rate. Basically if u have a family of 6 or 7 and they all catch it one of them is dropping dead

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I've been bugging out about this and my wife is like it's nothing it's just like sars. 🧐 Yeah I think not

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I've been bugging out about this and my wife is like it's nothing it's just like sars. 🧐 Yeah I think not
Not even close. U can have it up to 15 days and show no symptoms and still spread it. Most other crazy sicknesses is like four days prior. If u show no symptoms they don’t test you. Thousands are lined up at hospitals sitting around dead bodies cause they don’t have enuff help getting the dead out of there in time. Drs wearing full body suits with adult diapers indearneath so they can keep working and don’t risk contamination from taking off their suit

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Yw

The SARS outbreak spanned over 17months, the COVID-19(Coronavirus) has surpassed these deaths in weeks
View attachment 48736

View attachment 48737

The current numbers for COVID-19: 60,017 Infected, 1,355 Deaths

You can track COVID-19 spread with interactive map here:https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

This site has faster updating stats on infections by country and death count:
https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
Send any info u get to this forum I’m preparing for hell on earth now this shits crazy ty

There is a reason for the drastic price slashing of large screen TVs made in China. They were sold to US restailers in huge bulk at miniscule prices.

Unaware purchasers receive a low dose Chinese engineered pathogen into the air in their home space that infects owners with a slow developing brain tumor that allows their will to be controlled by their Chinese task maskers.

The only problem: all the Chinese will be dead before the U S masses develop their tumors.

1581566628728.png

There is a reason for the drastic price slashing of large screen TVs made in China. They were sold to US restailers in huge bulk at miniscule prices.

Unaware purchasers receive a low dose Chinese engineered pathogen into the air in their home space that infects owners with a slow developing brain tumor that allows their will to be controlled by their Chinese task maskers.

The only problem: all the Chinese will be dead before the U S masses develop their tumors.

View attachment 48778
Zombies :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.