Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Perm

Budtender
and failure to pay child support
I never understood some of this, lol.
In my state if you fall behind they take your license plates, all state permits (hopefully you aren't a contractor of any kind) hunting/fishing license, and your drivers license. Still don't pay, or can't? Tough shit bro. Pay up or jail up. Jail pay sucks worse than half the pay you are already working for. 50% of your pay for the next ?? years? Where is the incentive to work at all after that anyway? you gotta knock down a $20/hr job just to make $10..before taxes. Fun fun, been there, got that T-shirt. Hahaha, all while all I was doing was making her escalade payment. I had to bum rides to work and shit because the state said I couldn't drive anymore...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I know some POS that just got out of the slammer because of this virus. Dont like him and sort of wished he was still locked up. He was held on a bench warrent (4th DUI), simple possession and failure to pay child support and was looking at several months more. BUT as disgusting as he is, the county has a responsibility to protect him while hes in their custody. If they cant protect him, they did right by letting him go.
I agree on that case, but how safe are they keeping the community by releasing killers to the street from a prison that may have carona virus? I might want to die from the virus rather than stabbed to death. Maybe the guy your talking about back after they can keep him safe to finish out his sentence. You need some kind of law and order. There should be a middle ground. There was a case here where they released some nut job just to arrest him again cause he went to his ex girlfriends house and held the whole family up hostage at knife point. But they’re locking up a priest for having people come to his church which is bad also but they should shut down the church by force rather than put a priest in prison idk should be a middle ground sounds like they have no plan by releasing killers

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I never understood some of this, lol.
In my state if you fall behind they take your license plates, all state permits (hopefully you aren't a contractor of any kind) hunting/fishing license, and your drivers license. Still don't pay, or can't? Tough shit bro. Pay up or jail up. Jail pay sucks worse than half the pay you are already working for. 50% of your pay for the next ?? years? Where is the incentive to work at all after that anyway? you gotta knock down a $20/hr job just to make $10..before taxes. Fun fun, been there, got that T-shirt. Hahaha, all while all I was doing was making her escalade payment. I had to bum rides to work and shit because the state said I couldn't drive anymore...
Ya that doesn’t sound right they need to make sense of these laws

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They should just release everyone with pot charges...that should give them enough to give that 6 foot distance.

Come on be real...its prison. When covid hits jail they are all getting it. Bill Blair is the ministor of some thing...he used to be #1 cop and then when things went legal they put him in charge of the legalization of weed...you know the cop who arrested all those people in the past and shit...then he becomes big on a LP board...douchey fuck.

Now he is minister of corrections or whatever head jail man is called.

Anyway...he has to release people too....so why not just all pot charges to start. Because you know...the shit is legal now and all.

I am sure the dickhead will fix it right up. Does he sell them the weed when they leave? I am confused.

A rant and a covid.

D

Deleted member 60

Thank "God" (LOFL) the cases went to zero and the US was saved by our fearless leader. He knew about it before anyone else and that made the difference! Not like that Trudeau guy @gwheels has to deal with. We have a 10 down here.

Making us GREAT AGAIN via infectious disease and a lack of medical care....just like the good old days. What a guy.

I think they should just postpone the election a year or so. How about you? That would give Don more time to lay more of this GREAT on us and get everyone back on their feet again.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Thank "God" (LOFL) the cases went to zero and the US was saved by our fearless leader. He knew about it before anyone else and that made the difference! Not like that Trudeau guy @gwheels has to deal with. We have a 10 down here.

Making us GREAT AGAIN via infectious disease and a lack of medical care....just like the good old days. What a guy.

I think they should just postpone the election a year or so. How about you? That would give Don more time to lay more of this GREAT on us and get everyone back on their feet again.
Fudge don't even say that I have been having nightmares he would postpone the elections.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

IF only Cuomo ordered those ventilators he needs right now instead of dumping the money into illegal immigrants education three years ago New York City wouldn’t be in such a bad situation right now. Donny said let’s quartine New York City cause there’s a really bad out break. But Cuomo said he would take that as an act of war. Now I see a bunch of New Yorkers moving upstate and probabaly elsewhere to. Wonder why they’re trying to make things worse hmmmmm

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
My sister told me that's where they are storing all the bodies. Morgue can't handle them.
All the city hospitals are getting them is my understanding. There was video of one with bodies laid out on the floor. Only one layer of bods, figure they have some plans for shelves?..........unless they are going to stack them like cordwood in there.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
IF only Cuomo ordered those ventilators he needs right now instead of dumping the money into illegal immigrants education three years ago New York City wouldn’t be in such a bad situation right now. Donny said let’s quartine New York City cause there’s a really bad out break. But Cuomo said he would take that as an act of war. Now I see a bunch of New Yorkers moving upstate and probabaly elsewhere to. Wonder why they’re trying to make things worse hmmmmm
Andy's updates come on about noon. Yesterday he was rambling.......BUT each of the two days before that, what he had to say was scary/sobering.
The "Battle at the Top of the Mountain" scenario along with the addition of many frozen food trucks is outright scary.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Just something else the Donald got wrong

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Just something else the Donald got wrong

Blaming trump for this is just as bad as blaming Cuomo. I guess I shouldn’t have posted that not knowing the facts So this article shows there was a potential problem though and it was brought to Cuomos attention and he didn’t address it. Just as you can say trump let this spread. Just as u can say Cuomo let this spread blaming Americans democrat or republicans is part of the problem. Then not working together as good as they should is def part of the problem. So this article clearly states that they would be short and Cuomo didn’t do anything with all that crazy high tax money he gets isn’t the right thing to say. Blaming any one person for this is wrong. When asking the president if Chinese food is racist is a top priority question to ask a guy trying to help the entire country. You know our country took a wrong turn somewhere down the road. And I see both sides making these claims. Certain news stations were hoping for this to spread. Just to make trump look bad. Shit certain governors where caught saying it too. Well they got their wish I’m sure they did a lot to stop it right

GrowRock

I’m with ya kev if the world could work together and not start wars over stupid shit we likely wouldn’t be in this global mess. But hey I’m just an old hippy from the middle of fucking nowhere and there are cases here

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
has Trump made mistakes fuck ya. have republicans made mistakes of coarse. have democrats made mistakes definitely. The question we should be focusing on now is what are we going to do not who did this and who did that. If we want trump to fix the problem. Then he should declare marshal law and board us in our homes like China did. They’re the only ones that seemed like they had a plan that somewhat worked after it started spreading. But the left wants trump to stop the spread but they don’t want him to declare marshal law. And even if he does that another country will just spread it to us again and then what marshal law again??? So where’s the happy medium that will work. Republicans also don’t want the economy to shut down and fall apart and they want to go where they please also. What is the answer? No one is listening when they just say stay at home guys. Maybe they should just say it again and they’ll listen the next time. Not gonna work. Seems like this is here to stay on the entire planet. I guess the only thing to do is flatten the curb cause America on both sides don’t want marshal law boarding us in our homes. No possible way to get everyone on the same track. So flatten the curb like both sides seem to be gravitating towards. If your at high risk older health problems. Isolate the best you can till a cure or pill that helps comes into play. Idk the answers but fighting over it involving politics def won’t help the situation this is a problem for both sides as much as we like to point the finger at the people we hate or have different views. At least that’s the way most of us are thinking. Everyone try to do their own part and stop or minimize the spread as much as we possibly can. If we don’t know how start learning. Knowledge on combating this virus is the only answer not knowledge about what politician or President swings theirs the fastest C9A95326-459C-4E23-8CC5-BDE6A83EA264.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.