Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Idk why they teach history in school. Propaganda. Certainly isn't to learn from the past. Shit is right on par with how influenza sent a century ago. I feel like arguing any side seems pointless when most the time it doesn't matter if your on the same page. They run off a different book.

D

Deleted member 60

Fudge don't even say that I have been having nightmares he would postpone the elections.
Don't fret, my friend. No such thing can happen. IF the elections don't happen for ANY reason.....the current residents will still be out on the street Jan 20th. One guess who the Constitution then says becomes acting President. Ooops.

Roll another one.....just like the other one....stay home/stay safe folks

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Don't fret, my friend. No such thing can happen. IF the elections don't happen for ANY reason.....the current residents will still be out on the street Jan 20th. One guess who the Constitution then says becomes acting President. Ooops.

Roll another one.....just like the other one....stay home/stay safe folks
Biden will save us all I guess with his super genius plan 6FC8CAB4-28B8-4DF1-A243-190A5F0A07C3.gif
He swings it pretty fast

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It will be crazy...when does that election usually ramp up?

How long do you think it would be until they officially have to pull the plug on an election because they can not adequately bullshit you...i mean campaign.

They are all a bunch of liars. Every damned one of them.

We are racheting up the cases and the charges. Genius people are tearing down the ropes and using the track to run. Posted.

Now they are all get 750 dollar tickets...1500 new enforecment officers. If that doesnt work they will increase it until it does.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Are you near a base? What kind of plane? Could have been dusting a field before the season. Are you sure it was the same plane or just high traffic in the area. Had alot of them a bit back like a week ago. Was gonna say something but didnt want to get the wrong attention lol. Lots of large af planes more then I've ever seen. Seemed every 30 mins the house was shaking. Very low. Way lower than they needed to be.
No, it was a small plane running grid patterns. There are very few planes fly over where I live.Must have been a "coincidinky". We are all gonna have this before its's over

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They will be forced to pay or no licence renewal. It will catch up. It works different here. They will do that to you to if you are some douchebag dad who doesnt pay his child support. Good luck ever driving legal again and no insurance is 10k and jail here.

I was curious about the protocol for the USA because other than times of war a situation like this is un presidented....

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
First person that was "known" to us, has died from this virus. My kid's elementary school teacher from way back. Haven't seen him in 12 yrs, but definitely known. My town has 20 cases, county has 150. I don't know anybody sick.
I know one person with mild Syptoms went to school with her. She was the first in our city and county to get it. Another I know has been on a ventilator for 7 days now not looking good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.