Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You had the well-meaning fed promising money to help out states that were effected more than others, based on the number of cases.
Since then it has mainly killed people in blue cities. Which is not logical. Follow the money.
All the new "cases" are from all the damn testing we didn't have in the first few weeks.
Who is making money off of the tests? .
No one has died from any other form of the flu this year - even though the numbers annually are usually in the 60,000 range. IT's A MIRACLE!
Find an article that includes these facts and then I might agree with their conclusions.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They built special field hospitals at the cost of millions in NYC, and brought in a huge medical ship.

Fact - old people are THE most vulnerable portion of society. This is usually the case with any major illness that spreads. Common sense right?

NYC put people sick with the China virus IN nursing homes instead of the purpose-build medical facilities - and lots more old people died.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
ANY company that invested in the virus by changing business practices, advertising, etc. because of the Wuhan is invested in their "new normal".
How many mask companies have cropped up? Or clothing manufacturers that have shifted to making masks?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They shut down a meat-packing plant because over 600 employees tested positive.
No one was sick. They found out because of the testing.
Think about that.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
“We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great. But we’re working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn’t get out of hand. But it’s, you know, it’s something that we have to be very, very careful with, right? We have to be very careful.”

Captain Bullshit Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.” Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
The Head Ignoramus Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.