Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ahhhhh.......OK you are proving that you don't know what you are talking about. I don't even think you read the CDC site, that screenshot you put up is probably some meme crap from an orange man good site.

So here you go.........here's a screen shot from the CDC's actual website istead of some grab ass meme..
It says not to use the antibody test to diagnose COVID-19.
I'm awake, I'm just not shovelin like you are.
View attachment 63408
Jeeez, that's like TOTALLY WRONG. More research and less rallying would lead to something more accurate then memes.

1593722571944.png
Key word buddy - SHOULD not.

But they are. Viral tests are the ones that take a while to get the results, and are used mainly for inpatients. Not for the drive-by FREE testing that is being used to pump up the numbers.

Again, wake up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
pay attention to their wording.

"Over (insert big fucking number here) have tested positive for the China virus... "

Read it again - tested positive, not diagnosed. THAT is the number they are using to drive fear in the sheeple.

Watch the "news" for a minute and get back to me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's just a mask.
It's just two weeks.
It's just non-essential businesses.
It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
It's just until cases go down more.
It's just to keep others from being scared.
It's just for a few more weeks.
It's just communion or singing. You can still meet.
It's just until we get a vaccine.
It's just a few side effects.
It's just a bracelet.
It's just to let people know you're safe to be around.
It's just an app.
It's just to let others know who you've been in contact with.
It's just a few more months.
It’s just a video.
It’s just an email account.
It's just for protecting others from hate speech.
It's just a few people.
It's just a credit card company. You can use cash.
It's just a few places that don't take cash.
It's just a little chip.
It’s just for medical information and paying for things.
It’s just so you can travel.
It’s just so you can get your driver’s license.
It’s just so you can vote.
It's just for a few more years.
It's just a statue.
It's just a building.
It's just a song.
It's just a few words.
It’s just a piece of paper.
It's just a book.
It's just a movie.
It's just a flag.
It's just a piece of cloth.
It's just a blood test.
It's just a scan.
It's just a chip.
It's just a dog.
It's just a clump of cells.
It's just the bad people.
It's just the undesirables.
It's just the Jews.
It's just the men.
It's just the Christians.
It's just the people that don't think like we do.
It's just a boxcar.
It's just... wait...
It's not just a mask.

boiling the frog
via Sean O'Halloran

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I’m gonna tell a little story about today.
Woke up to a hot windy morning. Perfect! No dew on the grass and I’m cutting hay today, can get an early start. Most of my hay ground belongs to a neighbor on the other end of the road. Nice folks, nothing like me but the husband does enjoy a glass of bourbon every evening, as do I so we have had a few conversations over a glass. They have 8 kids, 5 of which are adopted, 4 of them are special needs kids. Full time nanny, grounds keeper there 2 days a week, husband owns a pretty big law firm, drives a Bentley.
Wife comes out about 10am just going ape shit. I’m thinking I mowed up the family dog. Asks me to run her to the hospital with their daughter, having breathing trouble.

We get to the ER. Now remember, we have yet to have a covid death in this county, surprisingly the ER was pretty lax on masks. Kid gets right in. She’s 19 I think, mind of a 8 year old. I don’t know what’s wrong with her but she has a disability. Doctor was an absolute cocksucker to the wife, kicked her out of the room because the kid is considered an adult, that didn’t stick. Doctor swears it’s Covid, administers the test which looked painful. Came back negative, still convinced it’s covid, another test, negative, another test, negative, finally when he wants to do a 4th I tell the wife to tell him to leave and she need another doctor.

Did not take long before she had a new doc there, within just a few minutes she figures out the kids having a mild asthma attack. Shes never had asthma before but I guess she does and today was the day it popped up. Maybe the hay, not sure.

So now personally I’ve seen where a doctor has tried to falsify a covid case 3 times now, twice with people who died and one for a Kid with asthma. I’m one person and know of 3. Those aren’t real good odds.

I don’t believe a single number published anywhere.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

Governors are starting to get it...

I dont buy anecdotal evidence. I dont buy much except nutes and seeds really. Somebody help me...

:D

Stay safe out there...where your fucking mask so you can wear your fucking mask.

Pool is shocked...just bong rips on the from porch today and watching the garden grow...keep your stick on the ice!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I love how their claiming how the hospitals are full of coronavirus patients. What they’re not saying is it’s the backlog of elective surgeries that are taking place now. That’s why they’re full
Not the case here..........folks are still putting those elective surgeries off.

Yet the eye doctors are still closed.

And worse no auctions. lol It does suck though.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
So the mutation to transmission is more scare tactics?
@BigBallzWillie i miss the eye doctors my glasses broke like a month ago and I havent had contacts in months.
The dentists offices are open, but not the eye doctors? I must be missing something there :rolleyes:

Lol the restaurants are open here. No one is required to wear a mask. Servers cooks patrons.

on edit. 100% open too
A lot of restaurants here have some horseshit set-up in the parking lot.............not much atmosphere :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.