Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. … And this is their new hoax.” Donald Trump @ the NC rally. rally, rally ,rally! Yeeeehawwwww!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
Donald Trump

btw he is doing great making sentences, lmao!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
“My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible. Avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people. Avoid discretionary travel. And avoid eating and drinking at bars, restaurants and public food courts. If everyone makes … these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus. And we’re going to have a big celebration all together. With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner and turn it quickly.” Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Yet another monument to his sentence writing skills.............hahahahaha

"“We’re getting rid of this virus. That’s what we’re doing. That’s the best thing we can do. By the way, for the markets, for everything — it’s very simple, very simple solution. We want to get rid of it. We want to have very — as few deaths as possible. This is a horrible thing.” Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
“America will again, and soon, be open for business — very soon — a lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting. A lot sooner. We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself. We’re not going to let the cure be worse than the problem.” Liar-in-Cheif Donald Trump

50k cases then...........500 deaths

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
“Easter is a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I’m thinking about. And I say, wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full?” Reverend Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
On March 25th the orange bozo is saying nobody saw it coming in spite of the fact that he was told numerous times in the previous 4 months that it was in fact coming.

Nobody would ever believe a thing like that’s possible. Nobody could have ever seen something like this coming, but now we know, and we know it can happen and happen again.” Total-Jerkoff Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
And @BigBallzWillie wonders about the reality of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Wanna play " how factual is my quote" during the 8 years of B.Hussein? Really? The difference is that the media worshipped him like Black Jesus - and he shat on the black community like every other politician.
Just pointing out that the man you are stumping for is both an idiot and a liar. Using his own words specifically about coronavirus. And, I sure as shit am not done.

Been a republican all my life, just can't condone the bullshit any more with orange fuck face. He's disgusting on most levels.
Put up deblowsitall and Homo all you want.........I am against both.

Keep admiring the guy, lol. Keep deflecting to stuff that has nothing to do with COVID, like your Wanna play " how factual is my quote" during the 8 years of B.Hussein? game. If that's where you have to go to some how deny Trump the shit bag said those words your game is weak.

This is the coronavirus thread, right?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
trying to make a coherent thought the next day about masks

“It’s going to be, really, a voluntary thing. You can do it. You don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it, and that’s OK. It may be good. Probably will. They’re making a recommendation. It’s only a recommendation.Donald Trump

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

“We have a big decision to make at a certain point, OK? We have a big decision to make. We went this extra period of time. But I’ve said it from the beginning: The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself.” Donald Trump

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What appeals to you trumpettes? His intelligence? We already know about his sentence ability, lol.

The sacrifices we make over the next four weeks will have countless American lives saved. We’re going to save a lot of American lives.” Donald Trump 4/02/20
I prefer a man that makes the right decisions but doesn't speak eloquently, than a fucking lying loser that reads a teleprompter well.

Also - if you haven't noticed, he makes business decisions. If he doesn't know something he surrounds himself with people that do know. Sometimes he makes poor choices on who to listen to because most of the people in DC know exactly how the swamp is supposed to work - and they like it like that.

Tell me in a nutshell what about Joe Biden you like. Then stop being the "devils advocate" when it's really just "orange man bad" because the news told you so..

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
same briefing 4/04/20

“This will be probably the toughest week, between this week and next week. And there’ll be a lot of death, unfortunately, but a lot less death than if this wasn’t done. But there will be death.” Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.