Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
And no, Pence won't take the reigns in 2025. Nice guy - doesn't have the balls. Probably won't even run.
He might have to take the reigns in 2020 - did you see Trump last night? No fire, no emotion, voice barely raised above a whisper just a few times. Either
[a] he's sick
[g] he's exhausted
[r] he's done

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I prefer a man that makes the right decisions but doesn't speak eloquently, than a fucking lying loser that reads a teleprompter well.

Also - if you haven't noticed, he makes business decisions. If he doesn't know something he surrounds himself with people that do know. Sometimes he makes poor choices on who to listen to because most of the people in DC know exactly how the swamp is supposed to work - and they like it like that.

Tell me in a nutshell what about Joe Biden you like. Then stop being the "devils advocate" when it's really just "orange man bad" because the news told you so..
Look, admittedly I voted for this orange jackass. I see more swamp, not less. But all his "business" decisions are negative toward people....allpeople. He's friendly to business because he's in business......pretty simple. He takes care of himself first, then constituents, then Wall St. He shit's on our allies, has zero couth on an international stage as well as zero respect.
All he does is take things from the less fortunate and pad his own pockets.
He is such a piece of filth, that he recommends a drug to the public that he has a vested interest, doubles down on it when people die and it's COMPLETE ineffectiveness for COVID is shown. That right there is him acting like a businessman. He LIED about continuing to take it just to save face.

Name one thing he's done for the american people.

The man is a liar and a bully. He's an embarrassment and a disgrace.

Biden might seal his own fate when he lists his VP pick. He's going to pick a black woman and I bet he loses when he does that. It's going to look like pandering to public sentiment. Just like he did when he stood down for hillary...what a balless fuck! Obviously, Biden has won some elections............but he's a loser and a poser. Not sure how it's going to shake out but naming a black woman as VP when you got 1 foot in the grave isn't going over well everywhere. We are not as enlightened a society as we think/claim. That will become apparent.

These elections.......could get interesting.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Look, admittedly I voted for this orange jackass. I see more swamp, not less. But all his "business" decisions are negative toward people....allpeople. He's friendly to business because he's in business......pretty simple. He takes care of himself first, then constituents, then Wall St. He shit's on our allies, has zero couth on an international stage as well as zero respect.
All he does is take things from the less fortunate and pad his own pockets.
He is such a piece of filth, that he recommends a drug to the public that he has a vested interest, doubles down on it when people die and it's COMPLETE ineffectiveness for COVID is shown. That right there is him acting like a businessman. He LIED about continuing to take it just to save face.

Name one thing he's done for the american people.

The man is a liar and a bully. He's an embarrassment and a disgrace.

Biden might seal his own fate when he lists his VP pick. He's going to pick a black woman and I bet he loses when he does that. It's going to look like pandering to public sentiment. Just like he did when he stood down for hillary...what a balless fuck! Obviously, Biden has won some elections............but he's a loser and a poser. Not sure how it's going to shake out but naming a black woman as VP when you got 1 foot in the grave isn't going over well everywhere. We are not as enlightened a society as we think/claim. That will become apparent.

These elections.......could get interesting.
You spout these things but you have no specific proof - just generalizations with no basis in fact.

He lowered taxes on both people and corporations.
He renegotiated trade deals so we aren't a damn charity purse for other countries.
He added tariffs for companies that choose to manufacture outside the US and sell here.
This made it more economical for companies to use their newfound wealth to create more jobs in the USA instead of in China and Mexico where they have basically slave labor.
The economy and the jobs numbers/unemployment rate pre-scamdemic proves it.

He's finally getting a wall built. I have no problem with legal immigrants. That is why there are gates in the wall.
Illegals are being supported by democrats. People that are not Americans are being sponsored by "representatives" in blue states and even given sanctuary from accountability for breaking the law. They are advocating for foreigners over their voting constituents. They bribe them with free shit (money, food, medical, education) and out system has to adjust for THEM?
If you have a kid in school they are learning quantitatively less because of the need for multilingual classes and testing. The content is dumbed down to allow for less actual classroom instruction being done.

Fuck that.

This is just a few factors. I could go on but I am done arguing with a wall.
Name something he has done harmful to the country.

D

Deleted member 60

And those checks just keep coming..... (only to the illeguls and libtards....the checks everyone else get every month are a "different" kind of handout)

So who here is ridin the train? Guesses? LOFL.....

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually, any third party candidate will split the dem vote. The ones that hate Trump regardless, but still want to be taken seriously by voting for someone other than Gropin' Joe.

That has always been the issue for republicans in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.