Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok.......I pose this question to the swiss cheese squad on their inflated virus number claims to get more money form the gubmnt.

Why would Brazil, Russia or India be inflating their numbers?
Is Pelosi behind that too?

hahahahahhah
Just because it's a real virus, with real numbers in multiple countries, doesn't negate the idea that certain states/cities may be inflating those numbers for personal gain. Our politicians, from both sides of the isle, are very manipulative, have always been very manipulative, and will always be very manipulative.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
No one is saying the virus doesn't exist - but it is NOT the killer they are making it out to be. Close schools! even though it doesn't effect kids. Shit like that.
Whats so hard to understand that they are closing the schools to not only try to protect the kids, BUT to also try to protect the parents and grandparents who the kids will bring the virus home to once they are infected at school.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Just because it's a real virus, with real numbers in multiple countries, doesn't negate the idea that certain states/cities may be inflating those numbers for personal gain. Our politicians, from both sides of the isle, are very manipulative, have always been very manipulative, and will always be very manipulative.
Well, in that case I can only say "So what?"

I got news for you.........saying the politicians are manipulative is like saying water is wet.

Whining about the "count" is in multiple places in this thread, isn't it?

Florida stood up for themselves and got caught lying about their numbers to the downside 3 times, How's that fake virus treating them now?

Desantis a hero or a goat?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I agree. We should have let those kids run the school by themselves. A couple of quick courses on teaching, bus driving, and janitorial and those kids could be humming along in school this whole time. Like you said, EVERYBODY KNOWS that kids go to school in a vacuum. :rolleyes:
Ever heard of testing the damn teachers? Strawman arguments are what start to piss me off and make me call you bad names.

Proud420

No one is saying the virus doesn't exist - but it is NOT the killer they are making it out to be. Close schools! even though it doesn't effect kids. Shit like that. The dems need turmoil. If you check out their policy ideas you'll see why. If they win in November, don't invest in the dollar. Sell stocks and buy those canned goods. And kiss your 401k goodbye.
Fake news reporting issue with children! Kawasaki sound like another Chinese disease

Proud420

Nah....let Jebesus run the schools. then them kidz can prey and shit and all of our countries ills will simply "POOF"...go away. Just like Stewart Copeland said "BEGONE VIRUS...I COMMAND YOU".

And Don golfed and tweeted endlessly while he knew Russia paid the Tali's to shoot our soldiers.

...and America was great once again.

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If only .03% of the people MAY get ill, and MAY die (but now we have effective treatments and hospitalization doesn't mean death) it doesn't matter if the entire other 99.7% is infected with the virus. You keep that .03% safe and or informed and you let them make their decisions.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Ever heard of testing the damn teachers? Strawman arguments are what start to piss me off and make me call you bad names.
Im sure they are or plan on testing the teachers but I dont think that testing the teachers is going to do too much, it will help though. If just ONE of the kids bring the virus into the school from the store, home, playground, whatever, It will be like sending the virus to a all-inclusive 5 star resort.

D

Deleted member 60

Hella cane ! It'll feel great upside the head of the old man after it's taken from him.
Bring it. Just tell em to be sure watch their back cus the wife has a nice, fat, piece of TBI lead in her purse to offer 'em the second they make their stupid (last) move standing upright..

Status
Not open for further replies.