Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Just remember death rate for COVID is down over 80% from its supposed peak.

The more reported cases the higher the surgical percentage goes up.

Friends dad lost his battle with cancer last week. She had to get an attorney to keep the hospital from putting covid as the cause of death. I don’t believe the numbers at all any more. Not the first I’ve heard of this.

Proud420

How many of those 127,000 deaths were actually a direct result of being infected with COVID-19? I'll wait for your answer because that number is just as made up as my statement. Do you really believe everything you hear on the news and read on the web? A sibling of mine works beside and assists the state medical examiner and they told me just last weekend the number of suicides has gone up a lot. You can call my statements bullshit all you want but I'm in the middle of one of the states that has some of the highest numbers and even people here are starting to get tired of all the bullshit. You put strangers at risk every day when you drive your car, but you still do it, don't you? Life is about taking risk. If you don't want to take a risk, then go ahead and isolate yourself, but don't think for one second that you have the right to tell me I have to isolate myself.
Suicides are good! Thinning the heard! Survival of the fittest!

Proud420

Just remember death rate for COVID is down over 80% from its supposed peak.

The more reported cases the higher the surgical percentage goes up.

Friends dad lost his battle with cancer last week. She had to get an attorney to keep the hospital from putting covid as the cause of death. I don’t believe the numbers at all any more. Not the first I’ve heard of this.
Did your friend dad get tested for Covid?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Based on the fake news virus Florida is encouraging people to load up the beaches for the 4th and The Texas govenor wants more people in the bars and he's offering free beer too. Florida and Texas know there is no virus...........c'mon down!

Status
Not open for further replies.