Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Fake virus......the virus is fake.........I mean x number of people die every year from the flu.............and I don't know antbody that died...........it must be fake

and yet The US is buying the world supply of remdesivir. Might as well buy up the old ebola vaccine because the virus increase is only due to more testing. Everybody knows that.

Yep, this virus never happened. But it's good we just bought 500,000 courses of the drug through September. At 6.25 vials per course.....
That's 3 million 125 thousand vials to get thru september.

Why would they do that? Maybe some of you virus deniers could explain the finer points of this purchase.

HHS has secured more than 500,000 treatment courses of the drug for American hospitals through September. This represents 100 percent of Gilead’s projected production for July (94,200 treatment courses), 90 percent of production in August (174,900 treatment courses), and 90 percent of production in September (232,800 treatment courses), in addition to an allocation for clinical trials. A treatment course of remdesivir is, on average, 6.25 vials.

It's fake right............made up by the media, so why is Trump buying up all the meds?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fake virus......the virus is fake.........I mean x number of people die every year from the flu.............and I don't know antbody that died...........it must be fake

and yet The US is buying the world supply of remdesivir. Might as well buy up the old ebola vaccine because the virus increase is only due to more testing. Everybody knows that.

Yep, this virus never happened. But it's good we just bought 500,000 courses of the drug through September. At 6.25 vials per course.....

Why would they do that? Maybe some of you virus deniers could explain the finer points of this purchase.

HHS has secured more than 500,000 treatment courses of the drug for American hospitals through September. This represents 100 percent of Gilead’s projected production for July (94,200 treatment courses), 90 percent of production in August (174,900 treatment courses), and 90 percent of production in September (232,800 treatment courses), in addition to an allocation for clinical trials. A treatment course of remdesivir is, on average, 6.25 vials.

It's fake right............made up by the media, so why is Trump buying up all the meds?
We have strategic fuel reserves as well. What is your point? If this does crop up again we'll be ready. The virus is no longer killing as many people regardless what the lefty media says. No one says it didn't exist - just that all the numbers we have been given are fabricated to meet a particular agenda of tanking the economy until November.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I wish there was some way to verify it BUT I would guess 99% of everyone saying they will never wear a mask, is in fact wearing one when they go out. They will never admit it but they aint stupid as there posts show, Hell with the extra income made in this hobby they probably have the best masks made. Just saying.:ROFLMAO:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
We have strategic fuel reserves as well. What is your point? If this does crop up again we'll be ready. The virus is no longer killing as many people regardless what the lefty media says. No one says it didn't exist - just that all the numbers we have been given are fabricated to meet a particular agenda of tanking the economy until November.
When's the last time you saw the govt buying up the world suppy of a drug to fight the common cold?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When's the last time you saw the govt buying up the world suppy of a drug to fight the common cold?
The actual news you posted says we are buying a large supply. Given the the President doesn't approve purchasing by the HHS - you can pretty much stop the "orangeman bad" shit. As far as "The Guardian"... They don't even have free speech in the UK. You can be arrested for a tweet. Their news doesn't concern me. Hasn't since April 18.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The actual news you posted says we are buying a large supply. Given the the President doesn't approve purchasing by the HHS - you can pretty much stop the "orangeman bad" shit. As far as "The Guardian"... They don't even have free speech in the UK. You can be arrested for a tweet. Their news doesn't concern me. Hasn't since April 18.

Jeez that's great, right out of the trump playbook......go team.
What about the other link? How many more would you like?

Maybe you don't realize that the only person on this thread that says "Orange man bad" is you.

The guy is a filthy piece of shit but hey you're looking good supporting him.

Time for a rally.......that's every post a meme or deflection. The HHS link is current, no need for the Revolutionary war diatribe, you're not that old. :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Top 4 for cases accounting for 50% of all worldwide reports.

Global engineering by liberals to take away jobs from every terrian and republican? Worldwide?

There is a whole world other than America and they have covid too. And the UN proves we cant agree on anything.

When it gets to 10 million i will see if you think its real yet or just a flu...20 30...

I find it amazing that the first guy that tried to prove you had to wash your hands to save lives in surgery was LAUGHED OUT. Because he was wrong. But the institution was sure because they were dug in to the thinking.

In Ontario muncipalites are making masks mandatory in public places by fine i think. Its going to get crazy out there.

I wonder how you swim in a public pool with an n95 mask...i guess you use snorkels.

Stay safe....i like you even if you think this is a global left wing conspiracy to keep Mr Trump down or whatever.

Cases per 1 million people

Recovered

Deaths

Worldwide

United States

Brazil

Russia

India

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Global engineering by liberals to take away jobs from every terrian and republican? Worldwide?

There is a whole world other than America and they have covid too. And the UN proves we cant agree on anything.

When it gets to 10 million i will see if you think its real yet or just a flu...20 30...

I find it amazing that the first guy that tried to prove you had to wash your hands to save lives in surgery was LAUGHED OUT. Because he was wrong. But the institution was sure because they were dug in to the thinking.

In Ontario muncipalites are making masks mandatory in public places by fine i think. Its going to get crazy out there.

I wonder how you swim in a public pool with an n95 mask...i guess you use snorkels.

Stay safe....i like you even if you think this is a global left wing conspiracy to keep Mr Trump down or whatever.

Recovered

Deaths

Worldwide

United States

Brazil

Russia

India
Please see the "what does a positive test mean" from USA's CDC.
The numbers from your country may or not be bogus. Ours are. We know that now. And it was because of our gubmin't offering extra money to each state to help out depending on THE NUMBER OF CASES - but we have criminals in charge of many cities that lied about both cases and deaths. It's documented.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No one is saying the virus doesn't exist - but it is NOT the killer they are making it out to be. Close schools! even though it doesn't effect kids. Shit like that. The dems need turmoil. If you check out their policy ideas you'll see why. If they win in November, don't invest in the dollar. Sell stocks and buy those canned goods. And kiss your 401k goodbye.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

It will be back as it goes around the sun. We got a teeny tiny amount of incoming dust. Now comes the "main event'.
About October 31st/Nov1st (Halloween/Day of the dead. They found it in 2014. Sent probes into the tail of its "corona" in 2016 or 2017.
Announced, "Science found new particles in the sun corona outgassing debre" or some shit like that. They must have been experimenting with it on the ISS, cause China got kicked off the ISS. Come to find out viruses "thrive" in space. huh......
Yes, the "common cold" came from space.

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
No one is saying the virus doesn't exist - but it is NOT the killer they are making it out to be. Close schools! even though it doesn't effect kids. Shit like that. The dems need turmoil. If you check out their policy ideas you'll see why. If they win in November, don't invest in the dollar. Sell stocks and buy those canned goods. And kiss your 401k goodbye.
I agree. We should have let those kids run the school by themselves. A couple of quick courses on teaching, bus driving, and janitorial and those kids could be humming along in school this whole time. Like you said, EVERYBODY KNOWS that kids go to school in a vacuum. :rolleyes:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Recovered

Deaths

Worldwide

United States

Brazil

Russia

India
I wonder how the US left got all those other countries to go along with this? And are all these sick and dead people in on it as well?
Hey................if they could fake the moon landing back in 69, I'm sure a little worldwide pandemic is no problem.
It appears the american left has enough worldwide power to get the swiss cheese argument boyz nervous ;)

It didn't happen, it's the flu, you're counting wrong, theres too much testing........all that and more from the swiss cheese crew, lmao!

D

Deleted member 60

I agree. We should have let those kids run the school by themselves. A couple of quick courses on teaching, bus driving, and janitorial and those kids could be humming along in school this whole time. Like you said, EVERYBODY KNOWS that kids go to school in a vacuum. :rolleyes:
Nah....let Jebesus run the schools. then them kidz can prey and shit and all of our countries ills will simply "POOF"...go away. Just like Stewart Copeland said "BEGONE VIRUS...I COMMAND YOU".

And Don golfed and tweeted endlessly while he knew Russia paid the Tali's to shoot our soldiers.

...and America was great once again.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Who here is denying the virus, or even the severity of the the virus? I can’t speak for others, but my problem is the way we are handling the situation. We are taking away peoples income and freedom over the possibility of them spreading a virus they may or may not have.
More like instead of asking if you believe in the virus. ask how old we are will tell you more than whether it is real or not. I'm 58 and hope to make it to 59. By the way, without wearing a mask. Gloves yes. One person can infect a whole grocery store, so a mask isn't gonna do shit. And don't say you can't smell cheap womens perfume in the whole god damn store or a smelly ass fart 3 isles over. if you say no, then you are an "idiot" and deserve to wear a mask and die of lack of oxygen to the brain cells. Wearing a mask for long periods will make your oxygen levels drop below OSHA standards.
Like I said, best to ask age.

Status
Not open for further replies.