Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
These guys will nearly stop the virus in its tracks within weeks with a policy like this.

D

Deleted member 60

With some states refusing to lock down....this is gonna drag out well into Summer if not longer.

I hope the folks who get it in those states (and live through it) remember who it was that minimized the threat and promoted behaviors we know will further the spread of this virus. Either vote the fuckers out and ban them from ever holding public office again... or take them out behind the courthouse and pop em in the head. Either is fine here.

thank Bob for weed.....

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Swiss chard is an italian staple. Pasta fagioili , greens and beans, Italian greens and peppers. Very vigorous indeed.
Zucchini are another. The flowers come early.
Yes indeedy, I meant to say I got the recommendation initially from italians 2 generations my senior. Immigrants that were initially from the land of Matt's, then moved downstate to yonkers. ;)
Ha!

Cocozelle is the zuchini choice this year. I'm a grow some extra for the zombies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The reality is you are FUCKED.. And it is not because of Trump this time...

Everyone needs to fucking lockdown...EXTREME PREJUDICE for those that dont comply...especially the You cant tell me what to do crowd....shot them IN THE FACE !

Dumbass self entitled moronic masses....The voter base...

Pump the dough into the economy boys...capitalism MUST NOT FAIL...i am at the raking in the rewards part so fix that shit!

Oh...GICS...are great but the old funds i had are shilling it HARD...18% return on the last 12 months. WTF.

Oh Canada is fucked too but we have a system. Because we are all in this together (taxation pays for heatlh care and it is NOT FOR PROFIT).

The best POTUS that ever existed would be the dude that said health care is no longer for profit....spoken from a canuck eh. We get it.

Ok now that the sting of the one shop of April is behind me...back to some chilling out weed and lockdown...building shit. Making clones...

Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

USA 246000 cases 6100 deaths...population 327 milllion
CDA 11370 and 173 deaths population 38 million

We have a bunch of idiots too but they are in the minority...and soon the covoid vigiliante....who might be very high and extremely bored...is going to break out the bat and the halloween costume...who need law enforcement.

Oh the percentage of morons is lower in Canada...go figure.

It is not just leadership that make the difference...but that is huge in itself.

In Canada the Federal level trumps the state (provnical) level...ALWAYS....DO IT~!

You have it different in the USA

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
They wait untill it’s to late. I see this happening everywhere. They’re going to wait till the bodies start piling up like the ny city in their neon or hood then they will finally act. But in my opinion that’s to late
They have pretty much said we are all gonna get it.
It will be up to our individual "genetic" makeup will tell if we survive or not.
They have shut me down. No videos will play.
Has anyone noticed the humidity is bone dry?
Ever since this started, my humidity is in the 30% and is normal above 60%

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
It doesn't like low humidity. Dry is a good thing.
I'm going to fess up, I think I had it a couple weeks ago. Started with deep voice. Feeling the need to clear throat often. Then week and dizzy. Very dry nose throat and dry cough. I was like fuck. Broke down a few times had to take the dog for a walk let things out in private, well dog didn't care LOL. I did the drink lots of hot water, keep mucous going into stomach instead of lungs. Didn't have any fever, not really sore throat, little burney when swallowing. Called in sick for my last shift and was still having headache a few days ago and still flemey so work said stay home for the next shift to. Stupid thing with this virus lots of people don't know they have it. Not sure if I had it or not, Canada won't test unless your on on the verge of going to the hospital. Scared the crap out of me. Think I'm going to be a little germafobe for a few years LOL
Have friends that had the same thing as well as my parents and brother back in December,Jan.
Stay safe everyone.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
On my grow room I’m struggling to ke
It doesn't like low humidity. Dry is a good thing.
I'm going to fess up, I think I had it a couple weeks ago. Started with deep voice. Feeling the need to clear throat often. Then week and dizzy. Very dry nose throat and dry cough. I was like fuck. Broke down a few times had to take the dog for a walk let things out in private, well dog didn't care LOL. I did the drink lots of hot water, keep mucous going into stomach instead of lungs. Didn't have any fever, not really sore throat, little burney when swallowing. Called in sick for my last shift and was still having headache a few days ago and still flemey so work said stay home for the next shift to. Stupid thing with this virus lots of people don't know they have it. Not sure if I had it or not, Canada won't test unless your on on the verge of going to the hospital. Scared the crap out of me. Think I'm going to be a little germafobe for a few years LOL
Have friends that had the same thing as well as my parents and brother back in December,Jan.
Stay safe everyone.
same for me and my wife. Just a scratchy feeling in my throat. My wife had worse symptoms but her family also all had the flu so who knows if we had it or not. My wife actually went to the drs and they didn’t test her. She got better but now she’s feeling worse again today.soar throat and a burning sensation in her chest She’s blaming it on the disinfectant. we move been spraying and the bleach we’ve been bleaching everything down with. She’s always ultra sensitive to everything though especially soar throats and caughing. Seems like every time she gets sick it’s always worse than everyone else. Untill they start testing everyone even non sick then maybe they can let those people back in public but u almost need to be able to test everyday. This shits fucked up cause you can have 0 or very mild symptoms. But the 10-20% that flood the hospitals is the bad part cause we can’t handle that amount of people. Albany med just had 46 healthcare workers test positive so they’re all in quarantine and whoever they came in contact is on quartine. So now who cares for the sick? Sick can’t take care of the sick. It’s fucked up

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Trump orders medical supply firm 3M to stop selling N95 respirators to Canada

So remember that time when we were friends...i mean half your shit is built with our stuff...but fuck you Canada...the supreme turd has spoken.

The oxymoronus supreme.

Shit is going to really change when this is all over..not for the better.

We will remember your Impotus is in bed with Russia...bigtime.

and this is the sink...so mod that shit up....wait a minute.

i was nice until that...fuck him. cheeto headed motherfucker that he is.

I am friend with my friends...i am just saying what a douche move from a dickhead..fuck me i am pissed.

all the shit we do...who cares..russia russia russia.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
On my grow room I’m struggling to ke

same for me and my wife. Just a scratchy feeling in my throat. My wife had worse symptoms but her family also all had the flu so who knows if we had it or not. My wife actually went to the drs and they didn’t test her. She got better but now she’s feeling worse again today.soar throat and a burning sensation in her chest She’s blaming it on the disinfectant. we move been spraying and the bleach we’ve been bleaching everything down with. She’s always ultra sensitive to everything though especially soar throats and caughing. Seems like every time she gets sick it’s always worse than everyone else. Untill they start testing everyone even non sick then maybe they can let those people back in public but u almost need to be able to test everyday. This shits fucked up cause you can have 0 or very mild symptoms. But the 10-20% that flood the hospitals is the bad part cause we can’t handle that amount of people. Albany med just had 46 healthcare workers test positive so they’re all in quarantine and whoever they came in contact is on quartine. So now who cares for the sick? Sick can’t take care of the sick. It’s fucked up
Ya bleach can be hard on the airways. Take lots of vitamin C and D. Get your amune system in top form before you need it.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
We don’t have enough here. They were making us work close corners with no masks. Why can’t we make enoughmasks right now? Our cdc government up untill two three days ago was lying to us thinking we are stupid as fuck saying the masks don’t work unless we are healthcare workers. I think they reveresed track cause tucker Carlson called them out on Fox News. I posted it in this thread. He nailed it. There is not enough to go around right now so they want only healthcare workers to have them and the elderly which is fine I understand. But don’t lie to outlet faces and say they don’t fucking work unless your a healthcare worker. What kind of bullshit is that

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
People and big as companies are buying them all up and hoarding them. They just caught some of them and are redistributing them

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Trump orders medical supply firm 3M to stop selling N95 respirators to Canada

So remember that time when we were friends...i mean half your shit is built with our stuff...but fuck you Canada...the supreme turd has spoken.

The oxymoronus supreme.

Shit is going to really change when this is all over..not for the better.

We will remember your Impotus is in bed with Russia...bigtime.

and this is the sink...so mod that shit up....wait a minute.

i was nice until that...fuck him. cheeto headed motherfucker that he is.

I am friend with my friends...i am just saying what a douche move from a dickhead..fuck me i am pissed.

all the shit we do...who cares..russia russia russia.
Politics..........no way US fucks Canada.....there will be a deal public or private. But Latin America??? hey, they're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.