Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Trump orders medical supply firm 3M to stop selling N95 respirators to Canada

So remember that time when we were friends...i mean half your shit is built with our stuff...but fuck you Canada...the supreme turd has spoken.

The oxymoronus supreme.

Shit is going to really change when this is all over..not for the better.

We will remember your Impotus is in bed with Russia...bigtime.

and this is the sink...so mod that shit up....wait a minute.

i was nice until that...fuck him. cheeto headed motherfucker that he is.

I am friend with my friends...i am just saying what a douche move from a dickhead..fuck me i am pissed.

all the shit we do...who cares..russia russia russia.
Not sure why the hospitals aren’t throwing all the non soiled masks in a bag and send off to be Erradiated. Recycle.

GrowRock

Trump orders medical supply firm 3M to stop selling N95 respirators to Canada

So remember that time when we were friends...i mean half your shit is built with our stuff...but fuck you Canada...the supreme turd has spoken.

The oxymoronus supreme.

Shit is going to really change when this is all over..not for the better.

We will remember your Impotus is in bed with Russia...bigtime.

and this is the sink...so mod that shit up....wait a minute.

i was nice until that...fuck him. cheeto headed motherfucker that he is.

I am friend with my friends...i am just saying what a douche move from a dickhead..fuck me i am pissed.

all the shit we do...who cares..russia russia russia.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I totally agree what a fucked move the orange haired clown has done. No problem with my American friends but shit might hit the fan cause Trudeau was hinting that Canada gives lots of things aka nurses to the USA. so USA and Canada is a give and take.... fuck does shit get real quick

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I totally agree what a fucked move the orange haired clown has done. No problem with my American friends but shit might hit the fan cause Trudeau was hinting that Canada gives lots of things aka nurses to the USA. so USA and Canada is a give and take.... fuck does shit get real quick
Why isn’t China supplying us with the masks. They started this virus. They make the masks. If we don’t have enough masks for our healthcare workers and our healthcare workers are making their own masks to go to work and care for these people how can we give out extra masks to anybody. The sick can’t take care of the sick unfortunately

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Everywhere in the world bought up masks in all countries when this virus hit. The ultra rich are hoarding them all around the world

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh CA may still get masks anyway you have to listen close, they flew a military plane yesterday to get masks and gave the states less than 1/2 the rest went to the private market to be sold privately hopefully to the hospitals. He did it this way since if he gave all to the states the Gov pays but sell have to the private market who sells to the states and the states pay or maybe CA when sold privately. They don't understand at all but give it another week and the picts will be terrible.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Why isn’t China supplying us with the masks. They started this virus. They make the masks. If we don’t have enough masks for our healthcare workers and our healthcare workers are making their own masks to go to work and care for these people how can we give out extra masks to anybody. The sick can’t take care of the sick unfortunately
Probably as they know their problem is not over yet just cooled off

GrowRock

But we are running out of nurses in Canada and calling for retired ones to get back to work. Don’t quote me on this but I’m sure it’s like 1000 nurses and doctors work in Detroit area so if Canada is running out of health care workers should we just keep ours here? Not trying to argue just talking out different scenarios. I think we should all work together and try and help each other out. peace everyone and good healing vibes to all

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
But we are running out of nurses in Canada and calling for retired ones to get back to work. Don’t quote me on this but I’m sure it’s like 1000 nurses and doctors work in Detroit area so if Canada is running out of health care workers should we just keep ours here? Not trying to argue just talking out different scenarios. I think we should all work together and try and help each other out. peace everyone and good healing vibes to all
If u send those nurses from Canada to Detroit with no masks they are walking into it. They should stay home. That’s why China the people that make the masks should hurry the fuck up and get these masks to the countries that need them.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
That’s the problem with this virus they get health care workers sick then we have no one that’s when the death rate really starts spiking everywhere

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
If we don’t have any masks and China has them all how do we give masks. China needs to give the masks

GrowRock

If u send those nurses from Canada to Detroit with no masks they are walking into it. They should stay home. That’s why China the people that make the masks should hurry the fuck up and get these masks to the countries that need them.
The premier of Ontario just said they are starting production of n96 masks and should be able to make millions hopefully sooner than later

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
OMG man are you shitting me...
thanks for helping but you should have your own masks...

call them all back to Canada...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Where is China’s help. The people who have been hiding the truth. The people that make the masks etc etc

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
OMG man are you shitting me...
thanks for helping but you should have your own masks...

call them all back to Canada...
I agree they should not be here if we can’t protect them it’s the worst in the world here now. Safety first for sure

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
China replaced the new masks we sent them X 2

Our Prime Minister caught proper shit for giving them up...China saw it was brutal for being nice to them and coughed up twice what we gave them because they are caught up a bit.

I have no love of China but they dont issue orders against us.

Crazy times...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I agree they should not be here if we can’t protect them it’s the worst in the world here now. Safety first for sure
We don’t have masks. Not even for all nurses. I know nurses going in with homemade masks. 1 million will go fast when u need to constantly keep changing then

Status
Not open for further replies.