Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member

Proud420

Proud420

1601799694679.png

Hopefully we got the strongest healthiest President of all time, Obama should thank him because if Trump didn't take his place he would have caught it and died instantly. Not everyone is made like Trump!

Last edited:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
So can somebody explain what kind of hoax is rushing Trump to the hospital?
One day after getting this "less than a flu" virus he is is rushed to the best hospital available and his getting treated with experimental treatement.

Does this just prove the COViD is not a joke ?
Don't we all deserve the same treatment?
What is your take on that @H.A.F. @TreeFarmerCharlie ,@Whip Eurass ?
Most people that get it get sent home if they go to the hospital. My states capital city, the biggest hospital in town had 1 admitted covid patient Friday. Just one. Out of a city of a million people. Just one, and they weren’t on a ventilator.
Couple months ago they had like 3.

No more people sick now than on a normal year.

Look at the death rate, if it’s even accurate, vs the number of people being tested.

I tested positive for antibodies twice. So I was exposed to it. I’ve not even had any allergies this year. Felt fine.

Florida has it figured out.

Punisher84

Just some asshole

Oh the cases oh my the scary case number. News flash. The more people you test the more cases you’re going to have. Most of those cases people never get sick.

Let’s look at Florida’s numbers lately. Under 100 supposed covid deaths per day for a while. I say supposed because only 6% of those were just from Covid, the rest had other health problems. 2019 Florida averaged 567 deaths per day. Let’s just say there’s 50 a day from covid. Maybe we should focus on the other 517 deaths per day??

D

Deleted member 60

Science is bunk until the Worst family gets sick. Then all the stops are pulled out... LOFL. But can they save Humpty?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Science is bunk until the Worst family gets sick. Then all the stops are pulled out... LOFL. But can they save Humpty?
Sounds to me like he hardly has any symptoms or conditions. About like most people who get it...

At least they didn’t do like Whitmer and lock him up in a nursing home. She won’t even release the stats for her state..

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So can somebody explain what kind of hoax is rushing Trump to the hospital?
One day after getting this "less than a flu" virus he is is rushed to the best hospital available and his getting treated with experimental treatement.

Does this just prove the COViD is not a joke ?
Don't we all deserve the same treatment?
What is your take on that @H.A.F. @TreeFarmerCharlie ,@Whip Eurass ?
Go ahead and find one post here, or anywhere else, where I claimed COVID-19 is a hoax or a joke. My beef with the whole situation is and always has been about how they’ve shut the economy down over it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Go ahead and find one post here, or anywhere else, where I claimed COVID-19 is a hoax or a joke. My beef with the whole situation is and always has been about how they’ve shut the economy down over it.
Everything about the way it has been reported, and managed on the state level is the problem. When it all boils out, with the combination of the Wuhan, and the regular flu, roughly the same number of people died this year as did last year from the flu - but last year the flu was the actual cause and there was no debate because it was not politicized.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last year there was no pressure for the "covid box" to be checked on a death certificate for monetary gain. So simple a caveman could understand it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The problem is reading comprehension, and not beleiving the spin. You have to recognize the spin to overcome that, and if they are telling you what you want to hear you don't look.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Everything about the way it has been reported, and managed on the state level is the problem. When it all boils out, with the combination of the Wuhan, and the regular flu, roughly the same number of people died this year as did last year from the flu - but last year the flu was the actual cause and there was no debate because it was not politicized.
Most people don’t realize this has been at a state level for a long time. Be interesting to see how many died this year vs 2019.

I know a guy who owns a casket company. He hasn’t seen a spike in sales.
Also know the guy who owns a monument company (headstones), he hasn’t. Seen a spike in sales this year either.

Locking people in their homes or out of their businesses is fucking ignorant.

I really hope states like NY and CA suffer the consequences of their actions.

Last year there was no pressure for the "covid box" to be checked on a death certificate for monetary gain. So simple a caveman could understand it.
You stupid motherfucker COVID didn't get bad until this year. Damn how dumb are you people. Not one single American died from COVID in 2019. Post it and show someone dying of COVID last year. Man is lying your second language?

Most people don’t realize this has been at a state level for a long time. Be interesting to see how many died this year vs 2019.

I know a guy who owns a casket company. He hasn’t seen a spike in sales.
Also know the guy who owns a monument company (headstones), he hasn’t. Seen a spike in sales this year either.

Locking people in their homes or out of their businesses is fucking ignorant.

I really hope states like NY and CA suffer the consequences of their actions.
Bro you're 36 years old can you think for your self or you'll always believe what other people tell you. You really are stupid. Florida have one of the highest COVID rates in America and it'll only get worse with your dumb ass governor aka Trump Jr. Nobody is making you stay inside maybe you should go to the white House and talk to Trump and Christie without a mask on.

Status
Not open for further replies.