Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ooops...wrong again. The "GET OUT" clause is well in place so a rogue.dishonest businessman who stole the last election cannot remain in power by stalling/doing all he can to prevent a fair election from happening.

"Under the Constitution, the four-year terms for president and vice president end on Jan. 20. If Congress is unable to choose the winners by then, the Presidential Succession Act kicks in. First in line to serve as acting president is the House speaker, now Nancy Pelosi, followed by the president pro tempore of the Senate, who is now Charles Grassley of Iowa, followed by members of the Cabinet."
Lets just hope it doesn't come to that, because I'm sure there are a lot of people on the left who would agree that Pelosi being put in place as acting president would be a recipe for disaster. Are you all ready for the conspiracy theories to come out that someone purposely infected him to screw up the election?

D

Deleted member 60

Nothing surprises me when it comes to the Liar In Chief.

I'm not a yuge fan of Pelosi either......but Karma is fun when it truly kicks in so hey...for my $$$ we can't do ANY WORSE than the Dictator who stole the last election.. Hopefully..like my state...many other states have measures on their ballots that put the electoral college out of biz and bring the popular/vote of the PEOPLE back into play. Clownboy wouldn't be there now fuckin this country hard had that law been in place in 2016.

Hopefully COVID will have it's way with him. "Romney/Pence" anyone...LOL

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You may be right about that Death rate @Punisher84. I'm sure your info is better than anyone else's cus yer on "Donnie's Puppet Media" feed. You guys are always telling us how it is...even if it plainly isn't that way at all. No surprise here.

Don is fat/out of shape like most Americans.... and not in a favored/supposedly low risk group...so time will tell if he gets his ass eaten by this virus or not. We're pulling for him here......LOL.....
Center for disease control is where I got my info.

you’re hilarious. You act like don is the first crooked president.

Buckle up. Season 2 of not my president starts November 4th

Punisher84

Just some asshole
No the first...just the worst.

GET OVER it will soon become GET OUT. The rest of the country isn't as gullible/stupid as you and the other 30% who believe he's good for Russia...'er..america's future...

Your check will still come. Don't freak out.
Lol you act like I rely on the government. I worked for them for 13 years. I wouldn’t trust them for anything.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just hope sticky and the Rui folks remember, trumps been letting them down for 3 years. Him living would be a let down to them. He is pretty consistent.
LOL! I already took a peak and they have a big thread about it already. The posts range from them hoping he dies a long and painful death to them wondering if he is faking this to get out of the next debate and/or use it as some sort of proof that the virus isn't as bad as the media plays it out to be. That will be what they all say if he stays asymptomatic or doesn't get ill enough to be hospitalized. Why would Trump fake it to avoid the debate? We all know he loves being disruptive at them and doesn't care about how people feel about that.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I just hope sticky and the Rui folks remember, trumps been letting them down for 3 years. Him living would be a let down to them. He is pretty consistent.
His or her death, karma, but nobody wants Col. Cotton Hill to run the show, lol, Nancy be aiight.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
His or her death, karma, but nobody wants Col. Cotton Hill to run the show, lol, Nancy be aiight.
That's pretty funny. Pence does have a Cotton Hill look to him.

Nancy would be horrible though, she is an evil and stupid person, and I'm trying to be nice. Although if I were 90, I might find her attractive in a banging old ladies kind of way. Wonder how much bondo is patching the rust on that body though?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
LOL! I already took a peak and they have a big thread about it already. The posts range from them hoping he dies a long and painful death to them wondering if he is faking this to get out of the next debate and/or use it as some sort of proof that the virus isn't as bad as the media plays it out to be. That will be what they all say if he stays asymptomatic or doesn't get ill enough to be hospitalized. Why would Trump fake it to avoid the debate? We all know he loves being disruptive at them and doesn't care about how people feel about that.
Oh I’m sure it’s 1000% political. Just like the virus.

Remember, he is playing chess. The left doesn’t give him enough credit.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Remember, he is playing chess. The left doesn’t give him enough credit.
The other side -
The 70+ yo dude "tests positive" (neither are ill as yet) - never gets sick, blows their whole narrative.

Then he signs an executive order against all lock-downs and restrictions, and sends the feds in to remove all mayors and governors that refuse to comply and continue to violate the Constitutional rights of American citizens. :unsure:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
The other side -
The 70+ yo dude "tests positive" (neither are ill as yet) - never gets sick, blows their whole narrative.

Then he signs an executive order against all lock-downs and restrictions, and sends the feds in to remove all mayors and governors that refuse to comply and continue to violate the Constitutional rights of American citizens. :unsure:
Sounds like a good plan to me

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
The other side -

That would be an interesting outcome. I'm no fan of lockdowns that's for sure.

Question. Where is the "constitutional authority" for executive orders ?

Lockdowns etc. are already unconstitutional in most places already.

Proud420

So can somebody explain what kind of hoax is rushing Trump to the hospital?
One day after getting this "less than a flu" virus he is is rushed to the best hospital available and his getting treated with experimental treatement.

Does this just prove the COViD is not a joke ?
Don't we all deserve the same treatment?
What is your take on that @H.A.F. @TreeFarmerCharlie ,@Whip Eurass ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.