Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a smart guy, and I know that some of those "non deaths" come from being locked down and regular accidents not happening as often.
But there have also been more deaths from other causes directly connected to being locked down, so I think it's a wash.
Actually you're dumb as shit. You post fake news and follow fake accounts and post that shit too. Only dummies does shit like that. If you're smart I'll hate to see what a smarter version would look like.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
View attachment 74562

Hopefully we got the strongest healthiest President of all time, Obama should thank him because if Trump didn't take his place he would have caught it and died instantly. Not everyone is made like Trump!

Trump is 74, overweight and his life / job is high stress, partly because he's a self inflated asshole.

As far as overall "pandemic" scare stats, if he dies from covid, it doesn't mean much. If he doesn't die, it doesn't mean much.
There are always statistical outliers. The media loves to find those stories and present them to scare people. It's horse shit. Don't be scared of horse shit.

For the most part, if a person is in reasonable shape and under 60, covid is less deadly than the flu. Older people or unhealthy morbidly obese people should be concerned but they should also be concerned about the flu and any other thing that "normal" people weather quite well.

Obama should come out of the closet and just admit his "wife" can bench press more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.