Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
If people assumed control, it can't be all people, can it? Can't fit them all in one building, let alone one room.

So 'all people' would have to be pared down to 'some people' with the approval of 'all people'.

But 'some people' would be opposed to those other 'some people', and would want other 'some people'.

'All people' then agree to implement a plan where the majority of 'all people' would designate 'some people' to have control for an agreed upon time, and at the end of that time, 'all people' would convene again to choose 'some people' to have control.

Etc

1601301022208.png

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Fox is so screwed. They showed the above clip - then the mask-cheerleaders said "but we know they understand that masks help" - fucking idiots.
Don’t plan on flying anytime. Had the wife wash all the masks and put them away. The entire state of Florida doesn’t require them. Why the hell would any other state

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
D

Deleted member 60

And the HOAX comes home to Daddy. He reportedly knew she (Hope Hicks) had it before that "fundraiser" they held....and he exposed the newly nominated judge as well. And our liddle hero HOPE was also around the ENTIRE Dump Family as well.

Oh...how sad. I HOPE they are OK......

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Karma never sleeps motherfucker. Could it be time for you to finally be held responsible for your (lack of) actions? I hope so. No worries though...it's all a HOAX.

I HOPE he has ample hydrocloro-whatever and clorox on hand. Drink up, stooge, drink up.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And the HOAX comes home to Daddy. He reportedly knew she (Hope Hicks) had it before that "fundraiser" they held....and he exposed the newly nominated judge as well. And our liddle hero HOPE was also around the ENTIRE Dump Family as well.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Karma never sleeps motherfucker. Could it be time for you to finally be held responsible for your (lack of) actions? I hope so. No worries though...it's all a HOAX.

I HOPE he has ample hydrocloro-whatever and clorox on hand. Drink up, stooge, drink up.
This will definitely bite him in the ass but, unless he gets really ill from it, he'll be back in 2 weeks saying "the China Flu was no match for me and I'm in my 70s!". The thing people should be really worried about here is about whether or not Biden caught it, too. Could you imagine if both caught it and both got gravely ill? Talk about an event that would completely screw up the election year. Serious question...If one candidate dies right before the election then what happens in a situation like that? Do they postpone the election until they have 2 candidates again?

D

Deleted member 60

the election must go on....if it doesn't and no one is elected...THE CONSTITUTION (if we care/follow that rag anymore...which we haven't been) plainly states that NANCY PELOSI becomes acting President. LOFL.

Now watch them scramble....LOL.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
the election must go on....if it doesn't and no one is elected...THE CONSTITUTION (if we care/follow that rag anymore...which we haven't been) plainly states that NANCY PELOSI becomes acting President. LOFL.
I beleive there's a vice president in the way of that, and he would take the seat before the crazy bitch. If there's no election, he's still VP.

Punisher84

Just some asshole

lol you’re a moron.

Death rate much less than half that of the common flu. It is a hoax. If communist news network doesn’t tell you that then you won’t believe it.

Blame blame blame. You look like a redhead at daycare.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
This will definitely bite him in the ass but, unless he gets really ill from it, he'll be back in 2 weeks saying "the China Flu was no match for me and I'm in my 70s!". The thing people should be really worried about here is about whether or not Biden caught it, too. Could you imagine if both caught it and both got gravely ill? Talk about an event that would completely screw up the election year. Serious question...If one candidate dies right before the election then what happens in a situation like that? Do they postpone the election until they have 2 candidates again?
Probably political. Trump disappeared just prior to the previous election

D

Deleted member 60

I beleive there's a vice president in the way of that, and he would take the seat before the crazy bitch. If there's no election, he's still VP.
WROOONG. As the CONSTITUTION states....they are both out of term/office/power on Jan 21! They can't purposely stall to keep the DICKTATOR in power.

Scramble, scramble, scramble. Your cell awaits Don.....if you live to see it. Either way...this is starting to get good and it couldn't happen to a nicer, more empathetic family.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
WROOONG. As the CONSTITUTION states....they are both out of term/office/power on Jan 21! They can't purposely stall to keep the DICKTATOR in power.

Scramble, scramble, scramble. Your cell awaits Don.....if you live to see it. Either way...this is starting to get good and it couldn't happen to a nicer, more empathetic family.
That assumes an election happened. If no election happened there is no transfer of power.

D

Deleted member 60

You may be right about that Death rate @Punisher84. I'm sure your info is better than anyone else's cus yer on "Donnie's Puppet Media" feed. You guys are always telling us how it is...even if it plainly isn't that way at all. No surprise here.

Don is fat/out of shape like most Americans.... and not in a favored/supposedly low risk group...so time will tell if he gets his ass eaten by this virus or not. We're pulling for him here......LOL.....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Don is fat/out of shape like most Americans.... and not in a favored/supposedly low risk group...so time will tell if he gets his ass eaten by this virus or not. We're pulling for him here......LOL.....
While I agree he is over weight, he's actually in decent health for a guy of his age, especially after being a POTUS for close to 4 years. He's still pretty peppy for a 74 year old and the presidency usually takes a pretty big toll on them. Look how much Obama aged after his 8 years, and he was young and healthy when he started. I'm not saying Obama doesn't still look great, but it definitely caused him to age much faster than if he didn't have to deal with all the stress that comes with the job.

D

Deleted member 60

Ooops...wrong again. The "GET OUT" clause is well in place so a rogue.dishonest businessman who stole the last election cannot remain in power by stalling/doing all he can to prevent a fair election from happening.

"Under the Constitution, the four-year terms for president and vice president end on Jan. 20. If Congress is unable to choose the winners by then, the Presidential Succession Act kicks in. First in line to serve as acting president is the House speaker, now Nancy Pelosi, followed by the president pro tempore of the Senate, who is now Charles Grassley of Iowa, followed by members of the Cabinet."

D

Deleted member 60

And if the election doesn't go down...the HOUSE chooses who is President and the Senate chooses who is VP. LOL..... the NEW house and Senate to boot......not these same, idle, crooked.... in-Trump's-pocket-do-nothing-clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.