Copy cat ginetics?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not sure why people can't just say what they have to say and move on. All this I'm taking my ball and going home baby shit , no wonder these dudes folded trying to do anything. I've never got in a disagreement with anyone on any forum and said I'm done here , my pussys starting to hurt , I'm going home. Is this the new normal? Some new Woke ass safe space shit or something?
With BK I think it was more that he knew I wasn't going to put up with his shit here so he just bailed so it would be on his terms. When you made me admin he sent me a PM saying "I liked it better when I couldn’t see your posts or comments. Later, it’s been a slice" and then, after a few back and forth messages where I called him out for the sock accounts he created, he just bailed and went back to RIU.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
With BK I think it was more that he knew I wasn't going to put up with his shit here so he just bailed so it would be on his terms. When you made me admin he sent me a PM saying "I liked it better when I couldn’t see your posts or comments. Later, it’s been a slice" and then, after a few back and forth messages where I called him out for the sock accounts he created, he just bailed and went back to RIU.
Don't recall a BK

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
He went by bk78 at RIU and bk-og here. He came here acting fine at first because he got a temp ban at RIU and then he started a bunch of drama here with budders and some other people. If i recall correctly he gave budders a bunch of shit and, when budders challenged him to a grow off, bk kept delaying the start until he just left the forum.
Yeah I think I remember him.now. dude was just always in the drama

All this I'm taking my ball and going home baby shit
Cartman started it. Blame him 🤗

How the hell do you find new customers when you don't know anyone? What if you can grow 4 lbs a month but don't know anyone to sell it to?

What if some guy from California is sending all his outdoor and indoor shit to my area for $800 a lb?

Can I move near you @Heisen and grow weed in my new house?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Cartman started it. Blame him 🤗

How the hell do you find new customers when you don't know anyone? What if you can grow 4 lbs a month but don't know anyone to sell it to?

What if some guy from California is sending all his outdoor and indoor shit to my area for $800 a lb?

Can I move near you @Heisen and grow weed in my new house?
If you don't know the answers to those questions I guess you would be in the wrong business. Its not for everyone like alot of other things. My whole point being was don't tell.me the money isn't there or growing don't justify the cost cause it isn't what it use to be. Anyone capable can make money in the business. Just admit you don't know how to move it or turn it and I'll be OK with that. But all the smoke and mirror bullshit about the old days and I grow for fun to give away just sounds like bullshit to me

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
ummmm no

In my area its best price. No matter how good it is.
I don't know anyone not willing to pay 100 an Oz no matter what. Even out west the shit is still going for reasonable cost. It's the weight singers that are killing the little guys while the dispos and everyone else is still slinging 200 dollar oz's but I do know for some retarded stupid shit you can still get 2800 a LB . But honestly I don't know NOT ONE person here that grows exclusively from clone besides me besides the occasional pheno hunt. If I was slinging lbs I would run Black Ice and dantes back to back consecutively and never pop another seed again. That's just me though. I would have a small 4x4 somewhere for head stash

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I don't know anyone not willing to pay 100 an Oz no matter what. Even out west the shit is still going for reasonable cost. It's the weight singers that are killing the little guys while the dispos and everyone else is still slinging 200 dollar oz's but I do know for some retarded stupid shit you can still get 2800 a LB . But honestly I don't know NOT ONE person here that grows exclusively from clone besides me besides the occasional pheno hunt. If I was slinging lbs I would run Black Ice and dantes back to back consecutively and never pop another seed again. That's just me though. I would have a small 4x4 somewhere for head stash
Still get 200 oz around here.
It's 2 hr drive to the nearest dispensary,
prices will stay this way for the near future.
OUTDOOR IS 500.00 1/4LB
Ohio prices won't come down for a good while.

If you don't know the answers to those questions I guess you would be in the wrong business. Its not for everyone like alot of other things. My whole point being was don't tell.me the money isn't there or growing don't justify the cost cause it isn't what it use to be. Anyone capable can make money in the business. Just admit you don't know how to move it or turn it and I'll be OK with that. But all the smoke and mirror bullshit about the old days and I grow for fun to give away just sounds like bullshit to me
What's fucked up is I USED to know people. Now they either stopped smoking or are dead. The few that are left have run over to the $800 a pound Cali shit and I'm left holding a lot. I can't match that price.

Smoke and mirror what? I never grew for fun. What are you talking about?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Iv been clone only a few runs now, 175$ a zip. Theirs guys moving big dick weight for 300$ a zip all the way down to 20$ a zip all the “clubs” get their shit mailed in from out of state.
But honestly the shit they sell for 300$ matches up to the cut I run and I move that for 100-175$ a zip depending on who the customer is. No one in Rochester is smoking any bullshit….ain’t no way…..it simply won’t move…..a few runs back I had a shitty seed pack and couldn’t even move the shit for 50$ a zip…..clone only after I found the 2 phenos…….so ya wuolity comes first in my area…..match the best shit the big dogs got and sell it for half the price……don’t give them the option to go to another dealer

Buddernugs

Full send….always
What's fucked up is I USED to know people. Now they either stopped smoking or are dead. The few that are left have run over to the $800 a pound Cali shit and I'm left holding a lot. I can't match that price.

Smoke and mirror what? I never grew for fun. What are you talking about?
At 2lbs a light( not hard to do) u got a 10 light room that’s still ALOT of meat on the bone….shit theirs guys pulling 3 a light and selling lbs for 500$ a pop and still killing it….if your profit margins are shrinking don’t stagnate…..change it up and get more efficient

Buddernugs

Full send….always
If the shit you were holding on to was to shelf 35-45% you would have it all sold before it’s even done hang drying….your shit would be blowing the fuck up….trust me I speak from experience

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Ya man I hear ya. I'm new to this and still learning. Thanks! 🤗

Now who sells these nice clones?
Phylos stated that majority of clones that are being passed around or sold,
came from "bag seeds",
mostly from the same few herm'd parents.
They everyone's stock was no more than,
a "clusterfuck" of the mess.