Copy cat ginetics?

D

Deleted member 60

Didn’t the guy who created Copycat die and someone else just took the name or am I thinking of another breeder?
I think his name was Dan....but either way....lotsa fuckery with these folks.

But I was gifted a pack of Sundae Driver fems once that had the Copycat sticker on em. Grew em...and they were very nice and frosty.

@Buddernugs .....I'm still veggin' and clonin' on em and have yet to flower em...but I bought a Dante cross and some other crosses with White Truffle and Chimera in em from a cat in Canada on Strainly for $75 a pack who bought those clones and is now crossing em/spraying em up like everybody else is doing. So far...very nice liddle plants. Pics of the parent plants are crazy frosty nice...so we will see. Beleaf really like their $eed$!

But if ya find that kill keeper...it's worth it... so on we go...

D

Deleted member 60

Chimera sucks ass, tiny buds 0 yields. My buddy just tossed it. Only thing good is the nose period
I guess I'll see in a few months if that's the case. Ditto the Dante's. Ditto the Truffles. Ditto the PF's....and all of the rest of the seeds I'm growing from no less than 6 "breeders" (sprayers...LOL) who are using the same basic plant stock in some form or another. Somewhere...somehow....there has to be something truly of note in here...

or so I keep saying...LOL.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I guess I'll see in a few months if that's the case. Ditto the Dante's. Ditto the Truffles. Ditto the PF's....and all of the rest of the seeds I'm growing from no less than 6 "breeders" (sprayers...LOL) who are using the same basic plant stock in some form or another. Somewhere...somehow....there has to be something truly of note in here...

or so I keep saying...LOL.
Yeah not sure about the rest but chimera is not that great. Tiny ass buds. I've seen it ran also and the same results.

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah not sure about the rest but chimera is not that great. Tiny ass buds. I've seen it ran also and the same results.
Heehee....if what ya say is true it sure won't be the first...or sadly...the last seeds/genetics I run/I've ran that don't/didn't play out.

Hash is the only thing that saves the day here on most of these genetics. I haven't smelled anything in bud form that I wanted to roll up and smoke (over and over again) for a long, long time...but I'm waiting for that day. Check ALL of the boxes, please...someone...:rolleyes:

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m just looking for something to cross this cut I got now with…….40+ canabinoids don’t know exact numbers because the t check maxes out at 40%. If anyone knows a lab I can ship some nugs to let me know I’ll throw ya a lil sun sum lol

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Heehee....if what ya say is true it sure won't be the first...or sadly...the last seeds/genetics I run/I've ran that don't/didn't play out.

Hash is the only thing that saves the day here on most of these genetics. I haven't smelled anything in bud form that I wanted to roll up and smoke (over and over again) for a long, long time...but I'm waiting for that day. Check ALL of the boxes, please...someone...:rolleyes:
Dm me your address I’ll send ya a “teddy bear” with a lil sun sum

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just hope I can keep cloning her untill I find something worth crossing her with before she starts degrading eek 😬

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Ya I was looking into it, hard finding good shit that yeilds….fortunately I got lucky but damn I need a cut to cross her with lol