Copy cat ginetics?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Also……. there are things you can do to hit that 40% plus mark on a strain that has never tested above 25%……as to what you can do to do that …………….proprietary.……….. I had to figure that shit out by trial and error and so do you……….sorry buddy

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not sure why so much stock is put into percentages. It's been proven that cannabanoids and terpenes is where the real is at. I've never had anyone give a shit about percent. Most want the shit that looks prestine and the taste.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not sure why so much stock is put into percentages. It's been proven that cannabanoids and terpenes is where the real is at. I've never had anyone give a shit about percent. Most want the shit that looks prestine and the taste.
I agree. I mean, I could see people who buy flower to turn to extract caring about percentages, but the only people I know who ask the THC % of my weed are kids in there 20s who don't know any better. Me personally...I actually prefer flower that isn't high in THC so I can actually enjoy it withought getting stoned out of my gourd.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I was referring to the canabinoids not thc. The test I use only tests for canabinoids

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Bottom one taste just like French vanilla with a hint of butterscotch pudding at the tail end. Which is weird becuAse when it’s still on the vine it’s an absolute migraine every time I’m in the room…like nauseating to the stomach migraine.

D

Deleted member 2835

Also……. there are things you can do to hit that 40% plus mark on a strain that has never tested above 25%……as to what you can do to do that …………….proprietary.……….. I had to figure that shit out by trial and error and so do you……….sorry buddy
Ooh ooh I know but I won't tell. Don't want to be accused of being a "Mexican Joker"

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I

There's no regulation on testing and it's not enforced so all the shit is fudged anyway. Seriously man. Not trying to be a dick
No you good man no worries 😂 it’s all in good fun……what do u mean no regulations? Like labs fucking up? The t check 2 is a home test kit

D

Deleted member 2835

Considering that the maximum amount of THC possible for a plant to still be biologically active is theoretically 35% I would say something is off. If that bud was actually 40%+ it would be a glob of resin.