Copy cat ginetics?

D

Deleted member 60

My experience is that if you use a strong, healthy specimen to S-1...you'll see same kind of specimen/vigor/etc. from the seeds. It's as close to clone as you can get with seed. It's a mirror reflection of itself.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So just spray the clone so I get pollen production on that clone……then what? Use that pollen on another clone from same plant?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Should I stabilize before I cross her ? I have 2 phenos from same strain that are top shelf in different ways…one grows slow the other fast

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Should I stabilize before I cross her ? I have 2 phenos from same strain that are top shelf in different ways…one grows slow the other fast
In order to stabilize anything you need the space. You can't really breed unless u have the space for at least 400 plants. I suppose you could do what some do and throw some pollen at a couple dozen plants but in order to really get it down you need to test at least 20 plants from each F1 line to breed back to the original. Than u need the veg space to reveg any keepers. It's a long drawn out process and you will make no money spending electricity dollars watching plants full of seeds get turned into hash. Breeding takes commitment if you wanna sell.seeds you have to have something people want. No one gives a fuck about grandpa's IBL or stash. They want the latest and greatest. Sure they'll be a small corner of people that will want the off name weird shit but people also still go to star trek conventions so there's that. My advice man is to stick with hard to get clone only strains and run em. Either sell the flower or sell the clones. Farm bill allows you to sell clones .

Buddernugs

Full send….always
In order to stabilize anything you need the space. You can't really breed unless u have the space for at least 400 plants. I suppose you could do what some do and throw some pollen at a couple dozen plants but in order to really get it down you need to test at least 20 plants from each F1 line to breed back to the original. Than u need the veg space to reveg any keepers. It's a long drawn out process and you will make no money spending electricity dollars watching plants full of seeds get turned into hash. Breeding takes commitment if you wanna sell.seeds you have to have something people want. No one gives a fuck about grandpa's IBL or stash. They want the latest and greatest. Sure they'll be a small corner of people that will want the off name weird shit but people also still go to star trek conventions so there's that. My advice man is to stick with hard to get clone only strains and run em. Either sell the flower or sell the clones. Farm bill allows you to sell clones .
Iv called around to try and sell clones but they call bullshit and hang up or try to get me to tell them the line when I tell them how high it tests are….it’s not unreasonable to collect before that information is disclosed correct? Or am I just being unreasonable