Copy cat ginetics?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Why put so much stock into it?
Because lab results are the only way to show my clients my shits better. I get what u guys are saying about thc not being the only factor. @treefarmercharlie mentiond not wanting crazy strong thc but a Decent level of Terps, which I have asked many people what their ideal range was, who are used to getting product with paperwork to back it up 18 to 22% THC was their ideal all day take a hit put down and get after it smoke…….but they ALL said the cannabinoids were what they were really after which makes sense because there’s an entourage effect with specific Terps working along with thc.
most of the people, I know like that lemon sweetness flavor, and smell, which is a indication of exceedingly high levels of limonene and Myrcene.
which are also associated with higher levels of addiction, aka tree bases…..limonene in peticulare in studies activates the addiction part of brain ALOT more than other terps……
I don’t just grow shit and sell it to people for money……… every deal I’m asking them. How is it? What’s it missing? Is it just right have you gotten anything from anybody else that is more ideal to your liking? What flavors are you after? What taste are you after? I pour heart and soul into customer service not because it means more money, but because it makes me feel good, knowing I take care of people.
so when they tell me their after a specific Terp…….. it’s my job to make sure that’s what they’re getting……I thank god for the nose he gave me and after quitting cigarettes it’s only gotten better……l I can tell by stem rub and veg. What turbine is most predominant in that Pheno but it’s not exact levels it’s just which ones are more dominant there could be other ones underneath it that I’m not picking up because they’re so subtle and they don’t start kicking into full production until they’re in flower, some of my customers like more volatile Turpines like that are known to evaporate completely at 70F or higher, which requires a tweak in my set up. Another reason why I like lab work to go along with it.
also above all else………% matters……..in every aspect of are life we look at them to see what’s good great best and shit…… ain’t no way you gon tell me % don’t matter….test brick weed and top shelf the lab work will conclude what’s better…….test cheep gas and good gas…..lab work will conclude what’s better…….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So if anyone knows where I can low key shit a bud and 100$ bill (good old boy tip) to get honest paper work let me know

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Because lab results are the only way to show my clients my shits better. I get what u guys are saying about thc not being the only factor. @treefarmercharlie mentiond not wanting crazy strong thc but a Decent level of Terps, which I have asked many people what their ideal range was, who are used to getting product with paperwork to back it up 18 to 22% THC was their ideal all day take a hit put down and get after it smoke…….but they ALL said the cannabinoids were what they were really after which makes sense because there’s an entourage effect with specific Terps working along with thc.
most of the people, I know like that lemon sweetness flavor, and smell, which is a indication of exceedingly high levels of limonene and Myrcene.
which are also associated with higher levels of addiction, aka tree bases…..limonene in peticulare in studies activates the addiction part of brain ALOT more than other terps……
I don’t just grow shit and sell it to people for money……… every deal I’m asking them. How is it? What’s it missing? Is it just right have you gotten anything from anybody else that is more ideal to your liking? What flavors are you after? What taste are you after? I pour heart and soul into customer service not because it means more money, but because it makes me feel good, knowing I take care of people.
so when they tell me their after a specific Terp…….. it’s my job to make sure that’s what they’re getting……I thank god for the nose he gave me and after quitting cigarettes it’s only gotten better……l I can tell by stem rub and veg. What turbine is most predominant in that Pheno but it’s not exact levels it’s just which ones are more dominant there could be other ones underneath it that I’m not picking up because they’re so subtle and they don’t start kicking into full production until they’re in flower, some of my customers like more volatile Turpines like that are known to evaporate completely at 70F or higher, which requires a tweak in my set up. Another reason why I like lab work to go along with it.
also above all else………% matters……..in every aspect of are life we look at them to see what’s good great best and shit…… ain’t no way you gon tell me % don’t matter….test brick weed and top shelf the lab work will conclude what’s better…….test cheep gas and good gas…..lab work will conclude what’s better…….
Flavor and effect will do you much better than any lab results ever will.

So if anyone knows where I can low key shit a bud and 100$ bill (good old boy tip) to get honest paper work let me know
Can't you bring it to a professional testing lab in your state? I know in MA the same labs that test for dispensaries will let anyone bring stuff in for testing and it's not that expensive. I think you said you are in NY before? If so then look up MCR labs. I know the one in MA will do potency testing for $50 and terpene testing for $25. The only thing is you have to hand deliver the samples because you can't legally mail it in.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Sell em online man. Now is the time to get a presence online selling genetics. Seeds are so over saturated with tent breeders. Dude it's retarded how many selling seeds now. 90 percent will fold in less than a year
Seed saturation can not be understated.
And many really do not know what they are doing.
They even have contests !
This guy REDBEARD seeds up here had a contest with a Stardawg AUTO.
I said what kind of stardawg.... and he had no fucking idea.
and ....so i said Kate Upton...Guava....COREY?
And it was like that was french.
And that... is not a breeder. That is a bulk seed merchant.

Oh his auto run....out of 20 contestants 17 hermied.

There are 100s if not 1000s of seed slingers up here...

I like Purple City Genetics out of Oakland CA.... Because.... they chase MANY to find the one. And man GUSHMINTS :D And that Wakanda will change your plans.

In Canada... I really like a couple that do the same.

But 2 out of 1000s

I made a bunch of my own beans.... I think they are better than Redbeards ! :D