Clearwater Genetics

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I keep buying more packs looking for that one plant that has it all, I guess I haven't found it yet. Just when I think I found it a week of the same smoke I want something different, Start buying more packs! As awesome as all the new stuff looks its hard to pass up at these prices. But then they give you free packs, not ones you would have bought, Curiosity gets the best of me and now I'm taking up space and that other stuff I hyped myself up about and paid top dollar for are sitting in the fridge. I would rather pay a lower price per pack and pick the one I wanted. Not complaining. Like my old friend told me wish in one hand and s#%$# in the other and.... Ill just keep poppin beans!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Little update.. I've seen a lot of people say their emails and messages to glo have fallen on deaf ears and kinda started to worry that it'd happen to me too.

But I ended up receiving tracking info for my order this morning and it'll be arriving in a few days, a week from when I ordered.

Good for me and all I guess but I've grown more suspicious of this dude and I hate hearing about how he's treating other customers of his with the cold shoulder and what not.

Talked to one guy having problems with him on IG and he doesn't even wanna bother disputing the charge for his order cuz he's in an illegal state.. Shitty stuff. So, just a heads up people.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m sure buddy is doing his best. It’s good to hear he’s trying and interacting. If you want a deal sometimes you gotta deal with some crap. I’d still be willing to try them one day :)

D

Deleted member 60

I went 8 months without making a purchase anywhere. A record absence for me, for sure. The wife thought I was seriously ill er somethin'.....

Yeah...what a deal. Wanted to try the Runtz offerings but likely won't if they are limited and the prices are up there like they are. Went with Creamsizzle to see if anything "Runtz"shows up but truth be told...everything is so crossed to fuck anymore I'm not sure I'd know if it was a Runtz dominate pheno or not. LOL. Should be fun either way though....

Dividedsky

Hey its my 1st post here but had a question, got a order of cw's cake pop from treestar thing is, so popped about 7 cake pops, put the rest in the packaging. They fell out so im trying to figure out which one are my cake pops seeds. Had 2 unmarked seeds pack floating at the bottom of container.
20200916_160550.jpg
20200916_160245.jpg
20200916_160305.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

All my CW packs have the plastic vessel in pic #2. The upper looks kinda like what Compound uses.