Clearwater Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
This would be a clone off our last apple tartz. Nice wide semi large plant very easy with no problems kept in back corner and never moved.

Great frost rails super greasy and sticky would go through a set of clippers in no time. Frost all the way to the bottom.

Picts

clone.jpg

clone 1.jpg

clone 2.jpg

clone 3.jpg

650 watts timber cobs
2 - 4ft solarcure UV
Modified soil
TPS One nuits if when needed

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Tonight is Mac Stacks ( MacRib X Runtz ) popped 2 of these both quite different phenos. This one was tall stretchy until about 3rd week then just chunked on the buds. Tight very frosty buds pulled at 8 weeks may have been able to go another week but needed room. The second is a wide smaller bud pheno not as tall still needs a couple of weeks.
No complaints at all about this one just frosty goodness with tight large buds top to bottom. Mids even bottom buds frosty as heck. Aready have 2more soaking along with some short stacks.

Picts

mac stacks.jpg

mac stacks 1.jpg

mac stacks 2.jpg

mac stacks 3.jpg

600+ timber cob light
2X solarcure UV 4' strips
BAS modified soil

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I saw Clearwaters Apple Fritter s1 on the menu at local Dispo. I might have to check it out. Crazy seeing that on the menu. Good to see them giving him credit!

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I usually keep a clearwater or two in the tents along with H and Inky. Always had good luck seldom find balls but do still find a few but always frosty.

zipz55

Which site did you buy this from? Makes me wanna grab a pack. Real nice job man.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Got my pack from GLO this weekend with more Clearwater for the collection. Snagged the Mellon Collie and Specimen X, I got Count Chunkula and Bullpup free for passing an amount threshold. BP makes 2 packs to search thru as I bought it already a few months ago. Back when the 2 for 3 CS#4 Xs were happening, I ended up with 6 packs of lemon freeze pop. Did anyone else go lopsided freebies? He does that quite often.

Here is some Nut Butter and Carnivalia at day 45. I'm really liking what I see from CW so far.
10-3 NB1.jpg
10-3 NB1a.jpg
10-3 NB2.jpg
10-3 NB2a.jpg
10-3 C2.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Question for any of you who have grown the "Creamsickle" crosses....

The description of "Creamsickle" I find online is what you'd think with that name...citrus/orange/cream.....like the frozen treat.

I've grown 4-5 of these plants/crosses...if not more. Haven't found any orange/creme/etc. They make KILL hash.....very frosty plants overall.....no complaints....

but no "Creamsickle" terps like I'd think there should be. Anybody see the same thing in their grows?

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Question for any of you who have grown the "Creamsickle" crosses....

The description of "Creamsickle" I find online is what you'd think with that name...citrus/orange/cream.....like the frozen treat.

I've grown 4-5 of these plants/crosses...if not more. Haven't found any orange/creme/etc. They make KILL hash.....very frosty plants overall.....no complaints....

but no "Creamsickle" terps like I'd think there should be. Anybody see the same thing in their grows?
Creamsicle is cookies n cream x purple punch and I believe the #4 pheno was a cookies n cream leaner with a vanilla cream flavor