CBD Pic Thread

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Those nugs look quite dense!

How many days in 12:12 are you finding the CBD plants go?
Thanks,, Definitely heavy buds...
To be honest I don't count days anymore, when the buds start looking ready, thats when I start scoping the trichomes. I like the heavy medical effects so I wait until I get about 25% amber. For recreational I fo 75 % cloudy.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Those are coming along very nicely!!. Like everyone else in this thread, these CBD dom plants are slow veggers but.... flip those lights and its full steam ahead. Get ready for some stretch!!
I flipped the schedule to flower today so they will enter that schedule starting tomorrow. I'll probably pull the branches down a little at lunch to get them all nice and evened out. I setup the tent camera to do a time-lapse because I'm expecting them to take off :)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
BTW, I love the uniformity of this one, but I'm glad I didn't choose it because the clone I had in 12/12 ended up being a male. I'm going to keep it as a desk plant until it starts growing nuts and then it will go in the compost pile.

View attachment 81694
Haha! I do that too - put the males out in the house as decoration for a while before I trash them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Bummer! I just checked to see if my final 4 are showing pistils. 3 of them are and the 4th is growing pollen sacs. The backups I saved are getting root bound so I think I'm just going to cut the loss and just go with 3 plants for this run. I wish he showed earlier so I could've swapped him out for another female.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey man....where is this girl at these days????
Haha! I pulled it from the tent this morning and put it in a dark closet. It’s getting trimmed tomorrow at exactly 56 days. I’m nervous to let it go any longer because everything I can find says to harvest CBD plants early. I’m not sure if 56 days is early or not, but I’m going with it. Most of the trichomes are cloudy.

I’ll post some pics tomorrow. It’s got quite a bit of fall color right now.