CBD Pic Thread

printer

Super Active Member
And if you popped the whole pack and got THC leaners?

I get that you can test by effect or smoking....but with that method, you test for yourself , ..so feedback that way is individual interpretation and not quantified in any way. I was wanting something a bit more precise in terms of testing.

My pack of 10 Harlequin BX x Sunshine 4......... statistically, will bring 25% of one parent leaner, 25% of the other parent leaner and a 50%mix and that just seems to dilute the genetics, when you already had a Harlequin BX3 to begin with and now you have no easy way to measure what you made.

There's also legality....cbd is legal and thc is not. So testing might be important if you are offering CBD products and giving products that are tainted with thc.
Sure I would like to know what a plant produced but I am more concerned with being able to function normally and reduce my pain. I do have a grow certificate and THC marijuana is legal where I hang my hat. If I was offering my product fore sale then testing would be a cost of doing business. I bought a feminized strain and hopefully the seeds produced will result in the same kind of profile as the mother. If I got things wrong I will have crossed two high CBD with low THC plants together and hopefully they remain high CBD with low THC.

Actually, looking back at your posts it does seem like we are in agreement.

Thanks, I will check them out. I think that I will pass on all these CBD crosses I've accumulated for now. I'd much rather have or start with a CBD only plant.
CBD x THC just muddies the waters for me, with no effective way to tell what you got when your done.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
There's also legality....cbd is legal and thc is not. So testing might be important if you are offering CBD products and giving products that are tainted with thc.
When legality is a real concern, and you are growing indoors, then you would definitely want to get your final product tested. I’ve read that indoor grown CBD hemp can creep a little above the 0.3% THC level due to the nearly perfect growing environment and the way we tend to feed them more.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
And if you popped the whole pack and got THC leaners?

I get that you can test by effect or smoking....but with that method, you test for yourself , ..so feedback that way is individual interpretation and not quantified in any way. I was wanting something a bit more precise in terms of testing.

My pack of 10 Harlequin BX x Sunshine 4......... statistically, will bring 25% of one parent leaner, 25% of the other parent leaner and a 50%mix and that just seems to dilute the genetics, when you already had a Harlequin BX3 to begin with and now you have no easy way to measure what you made.

My guess would be the sunshine 4 thc would dominant being its such a high % thc strain.
But I am not an expert...Sadly.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Straight up donkey dicks! The colas are putting on some weight so I had to start supporting some of the branches to keep them vertical. The fall colors are starting to come in, which seems to line up well with the breeder's flower timeline, and puts them as being ready for harvest in 10-15 days.

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-10.jpg

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-11.jpg

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-01.jpg

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-03.jpg

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-07.jpg

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-08.jpg

2021-03-05_Charlottes_Box-12.jpg

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Straight up donkey dicks! The colas are putting on some weight so I had to start supporting some of the branches to keep them vertical. The fall colors are starting to come in, which seems to line up well with the breeder's flower timeline, and puts them as being ready for harvest in 10-15 days.

View attachment 85133

View attachment 85134

View attachment 85135

View attachment 85136

View attachment 85137

View attachment 85138

View attachment 85139
Man...you got those girls stacking and looking amazing 👏...you should be happy with that turn out..

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
You did good man. Its a steal at .99 a seed but he tripled me up so it was more like .33 a seed. I can not say enough good things about that T1. I plan on breeding it with some PCK pretty soon.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You did good man. Its a steal at .99 a seed but he tripled me up so it was more like .33 a seed. I can not say enough good things about that T1. I plan on breeding it with some PCK pretty soon.
The Chardonnay x Cherrywine looks amazing but too big to do indoors. It looks like it would be a killer outdoor plant in my area, since it handles humidity well, but I’ve spent too much this month so I passed on it for now.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Check out the colors coming through on these buds. A couple colas got pollinated by the male I had isolated in the other tent. I'm thinking I probably was dumb enough one day to open the tent with the male and then opened the other tent later on without changing my clothes. I'm not worried though...just more free seeds of what is supposed to be a great CBD strain.

9 - cOGFayT.jpg

2 - KIGO1iH.jpg

5 - FKaCDWf.jpg

1 - 8DcwWYR.jpg

And check out the crazy fox tailing on some of these colas! I'll just trim them flat.
7 - ydUCEAK.jpg