CBD Pic Thread

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My Charlotte's Box plants are finally starting to look better. I transplanted them into the 10 gal pots that I've had going with clover for 3 weeks so I'm hoping that nice soil, with all that extra room, helps them take off. These plants are a good 1-2 weeks behind what I'm used to so I'm hoping the take off soon so I can flip them into flower sooner rather than later.

2021-01-02_Charlottes_Box-02.jpg

2021-01-02_Charlottes_Box-04.jpg

2021-01-02_Charlottes_Box-06.jpg

2021-01-02_Charlottes_Box-08.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My Charlotte's Box plants are finally starting to look better. I transplanted them into the 10 gal pots that I've had going with clover for 3 weeks so I'm hoping that nice soil, with all that extra room, helps them take off. These plants are a good 1-2 weeks behind what I'm used to so I'm hoping the take off soon so I can flip them into flower sooner rather than later.

View attachment 80973

View attachment 80974

View attachment 80975

View attachment 80976
They certainly don’t grow like regular THC plants do they?

I didn’t find any difference in rate of growth after up-potting. They just take more time to veg is what I’m finding.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They certainly don’t grow like regular THC plants do they?

I didn’t find any difference in rate of growth after up-potting. They just take more time to veg is what I’m finding.
They seem extremely sensitive to topping and training to me. These have been in veg for about 5-1/2 weeks so I have a feeling I won't be flipping them, until week 8, unless they start taking off really soon.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
They seem extremely sensitive to topping and training to me. These have been in veg for about 5-1/2 weeks so I have a feeling I won't be flipping them, until week 8, unless they start taking off really soon.
I topped mine once a it vegged for about three months total to get to about 15” tall. Super slow.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I found the same thing! They also don’t like the same strength of nutes. I am feeding them at half bottle recommendation.

I toped mine once, and it took a long time to bounce back. Vegged it for a long time before I put it into flower. I hope that pays off

It’s looking pretty good now.
Next run, you might try "zip tie" the top so you don't have to cut anything. Cover the top colas with its leaves and it will promote side branching.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Nice work dude. Allways love seeing organics being utilized like those cover crop clovers u got going in pots.. 👍
Thanks! This is my first time with a cover crop. I really love the look and it’s nice to not have dried up surface soil. The clover really took off in one of the pots and I’ve already had to trim it down some.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Thanks! This is my first time with a cover crop. I really love the look and it’s nice to not have dried up surface soil. The clover really took off in one of the pots and I’ve already had to trim it down some.
Yes sir! They provide lots of goodies to ur plants. The longer the soil is aged the better. Kool stuff man✌