CBD Pic Thread

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I think he writes the actual number on the seed container. I ordered 16 of each, but the packages both have "20" written on the back of them. He also sent me 3 "Little Tsunami" Auto fems. Have you guys ever heard of that? I can't find anything on that strain.
View attachment 85773
Hmmm ..interesting.. sour tsunami was one of the first cbd strains out and it has won some cbd cups. They must have crossed it with an Auto. That should a fun one to grow. I want to see what those cherry blossoms can do!!

printer

Super Active Member
That looks so yummy. Hopefully I can get a CBD grow going again in the near future. I have some from the last grow that turned out fluffy. Not too bad, just have to vape more. I did yesterday but I think I loaded up my vaporizer with the wrong stuff. I used a higher temperature and did a bit more because I was really needing some relief. I got pretty messed up, did the temperature change do it, did I just use the wrong stuff? Straightened out six hours later, well there goes that day. Not making the mistake today.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That looks so yummy. Hopefully I can get a CBD grow going again in the near future. I have some from the last grow that turned out fluffy. Not too bad, just have to vape more. I did yesterday but I think I loaded up my vaporizer with the wrong stuff. I used a higher temperature and did a bit more because I was really needing some relief. I got pretty messed up, did the temperature change do it, did I just use the wrong stuff? Straightened out six hours later, well there goes that day. Not making the mistake today.
The plant in that last pic is fluffy, and seeded, but not as seeded as I've had before. The other two plants are much more dense, but they also got slightly pollinated by a male I had in another tent.

printer

Super Active Member
The plant in that last pic is fluffy, and seeded, but not as seeded as I've had before. The other two plants are much more dense, but they also got slightly pollinated by a male I had in another tent.
Those damn males, got a bunch of my outdoor plants. I tried pollinating what remains of the plants I had. Aphids are evil. The back three are the high CBD, they are in rough shape but I hope they produce some seeds. The bushy one up front is a higher THC plant, I pollinated different branches with the different CBD pollen, just out of curiosity, at least its seeds seem to be growing a normal size. Which brings up a question, with the back bunch having gone through hard times, will it effect the seeds? I am assuming they will be smaller in size, does that effect the resultant plant growth? Will be something to note. At least I have one clone of the original that made it through (little plant on the left), once it gets bigger I can take a second run at producing some seeds from it. And lastly my mystery seed from my outdoor plant getting pollinated by who knows what. Shoot, I could almost grow in a 2x2 tent with this bunch.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That is the longest tomorrow I have ever seen....😳🚭
Yeah, totally forgot about this with all the other excitement.

So the Suzy Q tasted really good in the Pax vape. I wouldn’t say it had any other flavors besides “weed”. It was nice and smooth on the inhale. It could use some more cure time because there was a little bit of a green taste. Didn’t get me high at all which is exactly what I was looking for.

I also made some MCT oil. I used 15 decarbed grams of the whole plant, some Bud and some stems, in 150 ml of coconut MCT oil.

It definitely isn’t as strong as the 25mg/ml stuff I was buying. I am taking twice as much of the SQ oil to get the relief I need in my neck.

I’ll probably decarb some more and use the oil from the first batch to up the concentration so that I don’t have to use so much at one time.

So thanks again for sending me those beans! I owe you one.

printer

Super Active Member
Yeah, totally forgot about this with all the other excitement.

So the Suzy Q tasted really good in the Pax vape. I wouldn’t say it had any other flavors besides “weed”. It was nice and smooth on the inhale. It could use some more cure time because there was a little bit of a green taste. Didn’t get me high at all which is exactly what I was looking for.

I also made some MCT oil. I used 15 decarbed grams of the whole plant, some Bud and some stems, in 150 ml of coconut MCT oil.

It definitely isn’t as strong as the 25mg/ml stuff I was buying. I am taking twice as much of the SQ oil to get the relief I need in my neck.

I’ll probably decarb some more and use the oil from the first batch to up the concentration so that I don’t have to use so much at one time.

So thanks again for sending me those beans! I owe you one.
What temperature and how much time did you use to decarb? I read that the temperature should be higher for CBD than THC but that also roasts the flavour more.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oh, just to wrap up the info on my CBD grow…I finished trimming yesterday and those two shorter plants were a bitch to trim due to all the fox tails on the buds. Those two plants had horrible yields (just over 2 oz each) because they were seeded pretty badly. I wound up with a total of 10.44oz from the 3 plants, which isn’t great, but I’m happy with what I got since it could’ve been worse. I kept all the seeds I got from the one plant that had the taller and more uniform buds but I put the seeds I got from the fox tailing pheno plants to the side to use in sprout/compost teas. Those seeds even looked way different than the ones I got from the other pheno. They were much smaller and a smooth lighter brown color.