CBD Pic Thread

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Yep!
This was a one off chuck using a female. Cant find any more pics.
I did this for outdoor stock.
Definitely more of a type 2 cbd type plant. I used the cherry wine male to test how prominent it will set cbd traits.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm currently growing some Charlotte's Box CBD (Dutch Passions Charlotte's Angels x Bernie in a Box ) from Hoku Seed Co. They were planted on the 13th, so they are only on day 17 since sprout, but they are doing well so far. The only thing I've noticed so far is they seemed to be slower than I'm used to in the seedling stage. These are regular seeds so I planted eight hoping for 4 females.

2020-11-30_Charlottes_Box-01.jpg

2020-11-30_Charlottes_Box-02.jpg

2020-11-30_Charlottes_Box-03.jpg

2020-11-30_Charlottes_Box-04.jpg

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Those are nice. I would like to get into the CBD for personal medication.
How are you all testing for THC/CBD content?
Is there a way for the normal guy to test it?
Mechanical separation?
Most of mine are fem hemp seeds guaranteed to be under the .3% thc, same seeds sold to farmers. I am going to be doing some of my own hemp crosses with THC strains.
Most of the crap flower you see in CBD stores is Outdoor grown, leafy and usually heavily seeded. The indoor stuff pple are getting into looks pretty fricken good, well manicured and cured properly.
This stuff is great for your body for sure.
Testing...honestly I don't know where the common grower can lab out those results but if someone here could shed some light in this that would be awesome..

Proud420

Those are nice. I would like to get into the CBD for personal medication.
How are you all testing for THC/CBD content?
Is there a way for the normal guy to test it?
Mechanical separation?
Search google for : CBD DIY TLC (thin layer chromatography)
Or if you are not allergic to other source of information:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
These Charlotte's Box plants I'm growing seem so finicky and have been my first challenging grow in awhile. They seem to be growing at a much slower rate than I'm used to and you would think I hit them with a hammer when I topped them.
I found the same thing! They also don’t like the same strength of nutes. I am feeding them at half bottle recommendation.

I toped mine once, and it took a long time to bounce back. Vegged it for a long time before I put it into flower. I hope that pays off

It’s looking pretty good now.