Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I think those come in 30ft roll x 10" width?
Same as the cards, just not buying the cardboard backing. They are sticky as hell too.
I get hung up on them all the time. lol
@Growyourown needs a roll of this for their pet, "Jet Liner George" to haul more passengers. lol
There's a name for a good Sativa strain. lol
Old George was the trojan horse that dropped the spyder mites off in @yougrowyourway garden. Exactly why i have a zero tolerance on all bugs in the grow area. Instant termination LOL

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hold on! Maybe George is innocent?
Any real evidence it was George? Transporting "illegals"? That's pure speculation.
Better call "Will Cheedom', Ann Howell" Attorneys for "Saul". lol
If it wasn't George then the only other difference to the room was the cuts I received. I doubt either of those two people have anything in their garden nor would they knowingly send contaminated product. I did look over Heisens cuts thoroughly at his request. Nothing with the scope. Cannot recall if I went over Jesses cuts or not but regardless I know he wouldn't send me them at least without a forewarning. I doubt George was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. To argue in his favor who knows what else. The fuckin flys, the squirrels in the ceiling, my growmies who work in a naturey area or even me (ha if that was even possible, my tent was immaculate lol). So it's FUCK GEORGE lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If it wasn't George then the only other difference to the room was the cuts I received. I doubt either of those two people have anything in their garden nor would they knowingly send contaminated product. I did look over Heisens cuts thoroughly at his request. Nothing with the scope. Cannot recall if I went over Jesses cuts or not but regardless I know he wouldn't send me them at least without a forewarning. I doubt George was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. To argue in his favor who knows what else. The fuckin flys, the squirrels in the ceiling, my growmies who work in a naturey area or even me (ha if that was even possible, my tent was immaculate lol). So it's FUCK GEORGE lol
Did you "shew" him or "shoe" him? lmao!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
GG4 & ECSD 6 week update. Plants are looking well. They are showing signs of a slight calcium deficiency while i have been battling the fungus gnats this week and last. @stiickygreen had a good idea witch i am going to try on the next irrigation. I am going to submerge the whole radicle bag in a 5 gallon bucket. WE will see if those fuzzy little basterds can swim. I will win this war! First shot is the group shot with the ecsd on the left and the gg4 on the right. Next couple of shots will be a close up of the gg4 buds. Last shot is the nurserygg4 & ecsd 6 weeks 005.JPGgg4 & ecsd 6 weeks 010.JPGgg4 & ecsd 6 weeks 012.JPGgg4 & ecsd 6 weeks 004.JPG bustling with activity.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
GG4 & ECSD 6 week update. Plants are looking well. They are showing signs of a slight calcium deficiency while i have been battling the fungus gnats this week and last. @stiickygreen had a good idea witch i am going to try on the next irrigation. I am going to submerge the whole radicle bag in a 5 gallon bucket. WE will see if those fuzzy little basterds can swim. I will win this war! First shot is the group shot with the ecsd on the left and the gg4 on the right. Next couple of shots will be a close up of the gg4 buds. Last shot is the nurseryView attachment 18561View attachment 18562View attachment 18563View attachment 18564 bustling with activity.
How many sites is that cloner?? The gg and diesel looking fire sir! If it's anything like your wedding cake or Mac is will surely be absolute gasIMG_20190630_002659.jpg

Last edited:

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
GG4 & ECSD 6 week update. Plants are looking well. They are showing signs of a slight calcium deficiency while i have been battling the fungus gnats this week and last. @stiickygreen had a good idea witch i am going to try on the next irrigation. I am going to submerge the whole radicle bag in a 5 gallon bucket. WE will see if those fuzzy little basterds can swim. I will win this war! First shot is the group shot with the ecsd on the left and the gg4 on the right. Next couple of shots will be a close up of the gg4 buds. Last shot is the nurseryView attachment 18561View attachment 18562View attachment 18563View attachment 18564 bustling with activity.
Did you already try microbe lift BMC? It's a bacteria that is toxic to the larvae. You can just add it to your regular watering, should clear it right up.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Did you already try microbe lift BMC? It's a bacteria that is toxic to the larvae. You can just add it to your regular watering, should clear it right up.
Yes @dstroy i have used that for nine strait days and i am still seeing them. I think what i am going to do is let the coco dry out some in between treatments. I see them hanging out one the outside of the radicle bags, Next irrigation i am going to submerge the whole pot with the microbe bmt solution.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yes @dstroy i have used that for nine strait days and i am still seeing them. I think what i am going to do is let the coco dry out some in between treatments. I see them hanging out one the outside of the radicle bags, Next irrigation i am going to submerge the whole pot with the microbe bmt solution.
Get em capt! I hate those things too. They came in every bag of coco we bought (royal gold) except coco loco, I think that one had the occasional gnat.