Cannaventure Seeds

DirtyJohnny

Shitty Med Grower
I'm not sure how I like them yet. I think they raise the humidity up in my room & I had trouble controlling that. Thx for the heads up on the leaves, yes I got lazy.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm not sure how I like them yet. I think they raise the humidity up in my room & I had trouble controlling that. Thx for the heads up on the leaves, yes I got lazy.
I am not sure about the bags but i an sure your plant is raising the humidity probably. You are getting close to the stage where high humidity can cause a lot of problems. Hopefully you have added a dehumidifier to solve that issue. Do not be afraid to ask questions the site is loaded with talented growers that don't mind helping

Hillbill

Got 2 Cookie Wreck maybe fems in veg that arereally slow but seemingly healthy. They were planted the same time as 6 LVTK x LBF and are tiny in comparison. 1” to abou 3” average and probably 1/4 the mass. Slower than even Sour Bubble which I just put into flower tent. Hope they pick up as some others have in the past. Gave hem some compost tea today.

DirtyJohnny

Shitty Med Grower
I am not sure about the bags but i an sure your plant is raising the humidity probably. You are getting close to the stage where high humidity can cause a lot of problems. Hopefully you have added a dehumidifier to solve that issue. Do not be afraid to ask questions the site is loaded with talented growers that don't mind helping
Yes dehumidifier added last week. Still playing with temps on the portable ac unit. Room is in my garage so I've had issues with humidity when it rains. Thx for any advice guys. I'm an open book if u notice some shit in my room or some other stupid shit I might be doing, plz let me knw.