Cannaventure Seeds

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
PRK #2 & #1
#2 has thrown a few balls but totally my fault as I have no idea of what I'm doing. 26 days of 11/13.View attachment 1622
View attachment 1621
Were you able to just pluck them off? You need to keep a close eye on them . Some of the plants defiantly had issues (not all). I have not grown that strain but several people on this site has. I have herd the smoke is very good. Best way is to go in the flower room a few minuets before light on with a led flash light. They are pretty easy to spot looking from under the plant. Good luck with them!

Are y'all getting the lemon terps from the LVTK?...................and how's the potency?
No lemon smell at all. Mids for potency. I posted this way back on RIU before I got banned. I did a full tent of them and not 1 had a lemon smell. Eso shit all over me for it but it was true. They all had a spicy, slightly skunky smell, but nothing else. Great yield and looks tho. I still have a few pics. These 2 phenos were at 7 weeks:

No one asked for seconds. This is my tell right away 👽

D

Deleted member 60

No lemon smell at all. Mids for potency. I posted this way back on RIU before I got banned. I did a full tent of them and not 1 had a lemon smell. Eso shit all over me for it but it was true. They all had a spicy, slightly skunky smell, but nothing else. Great yield and looks tho. I still have a few pics. These 2 phenos were at 7 weeks:

No one asked for seconds. This is my tell right away 👽
I grew mine outdoors. 4 nice sized plants....no complaints on yield for a kush plant. Slight lemon terps but it didn't really transfer into the smoke that much. Makes decent bubble hash and rosin.. No real complaints on potency...more on lack of solid taste here.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk