Cannarado Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@Jtgreen 1 of my favorrites! Looks like it came out fantastic. great job!

you can tell its super sticky from the pic. Always feels almost like velvet as you rip pieces off. Hows the smell?> Had a batch last year that smelled and tasted like straight confetti cake.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
@socaljoe Man o man those trichs. looks awesome brother.

what other strains from rado have u ran?
Thanks man, that Nilla Wafer was a beauty.

I ran Kitchen Sink and Sundae Sunset at the same time, neither was one I'd run again based on 2 plants of each.

I still have some stuff in the backlog from rado to run...too much stuff, not enough time or space.

Edit to clarify: I probably will run them again at some point, but the 4 plants I had were not very impressive. Phenos being what they are, you can't win them all.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Im gonna be running a couple sticky sunset's as soon as i finish setting up the new spot. Hoping to find a keeper with that GG4 lineage.

I think theres a forum member on here...could of been reddit.... that had a great run of kitchen sink.
I've got no doubt there's fire in those Kitchen Sink beans, I just didn't get any. Next time I'll pop them all in search of a keeper.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
What didnt you like? not just the kitchen sink but with the sundae sunset as well?>
So it's not exactly that I didn't like them, just that they weren't anything special. The Sundae Sunset, for example, was super leafy and an absolute bitch to trim. The Kitchen Sink was fluffy and overall just kind of meh.

The thing is, my complaints probably aren't entirely the fault of the genetics...I'm sure I share in the blame too. That was my second indoor grow and I bit off way more than I could chew, it seemed I was constantly behind the 8 ball.

So I'll run them again and try to do them justice when I do. I'm sure I'll have a better report when that happens.

D

Deleted member 60

My Sundae Sunset grown outdoors had some real nice, solid colas and decent frost. Reminds me a bit of ECSD on the smoke side. Has a bit of a sour/grapefruit thing goin' on. Surprisingly...though I've been burnt out on SD for years now...this is real nice. One of the fruitiest in the mix I grew.

Gotta say....none of the radogear I grew outside was meh...but there wasn't as much on the fruity/desserty side as I expected/hoped in every cross with all of the hype lathered over Sundae Driver and some of the crosses that were used.. That isn't to say that there's no fruity goin on... but most everything was far more dank than I was looking for and kinda has a chem thing thing the background >with< the fruit.....and some are just flat out dank with no fruit.

Cherry Strudel just has that pungent, acrid kinda thing to it. Hits more like Chem than a fruity strain. Was almost white with frost as well. I "like" it...but i was hopin for cherry cough drops.
Blueberry Sundae is blueberry dank....like the Chemberry/Chem Urkle of the past. Good mixed terps but again...more Chem than BB.
Chocolope sundae has a slight cantaloupe smell. Hard to pin down the smoke. Not Choco...but there's a bottom end there that's nice/different. Not cookies but has more dessert taste than any other. Makes kill rosin.

Granted...I only popped one seed of each of those. I'm sure there are variations/other terps in the mix. Nothing slouched on density and trimming wasn't an issue other than there was about a pound on each plant and by the time I was done my hand was permanently formed in a claw...