Cannarado Genetics

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Nice,i'll be watching these 👆 He sent me a pk and a whole lot more over the icing males incident.Very kind and generous man.
Icing = Sunset Sherb x TK91 right? I ran into the same issue with a pack of Wedding Cake x TK91. Sent me a pack of Toga Party that I am finally getting around to flowering.

Shame what happened with the TK91 hybrids. The fruity shit coming out the last few drops is fun but OG/Chem cultivars are just flame 🔥

suthrngrwr

Correct @suthrngrwr, it was the tk91 that was causing the males to show.I hear ya on the disapointment,i luv me a good og.I kept one runt icing that didn't jenner,but its getting buried under everything else.
That’s a real shame. The one East Cake female I took half through flower (prohibition is some serious bullshit we all know) and she was insane. Super pungent pinesol, sour lemon and spicy floral scents. Stupid caked with resin too. Fuck me I should have took cuts before breaking down the op!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
How those Doho/cookie Crisp's doin so far in flower? Any excitement on that front? Pedestrian? Special?
actually a bud pinch smells a lil like choc chip cookie dough with a creaminess bordering on coconut. The small pheno is finishin much quicker than the taller one, but yes, I believe they are special, as both bulking up. I didn't top or pinch. Can't wait for another month, they should be done. I can't believe nobody has grown these out for as long as they been around, jmho. Thanks stiicky

suthrngrwr

Neither of my east cakes hermied. But I only finished one due to some bull shit I had to chop the seed plants and only kept what I thought was the more resinous 1 but I ended up keeping the wrong one. So my 1 east cake was less than stellar but I expect much better in them.
I have four East Cake youngin’s going strong now. Vigorous little things! Crossing my fingers for all girls.

Now that these Sour Sundaes have rooted out the 5 gallon bags, they are full on stacking vegetation. The one pictured previously is just incredibly impressive with its uniformity, structure and vigor.

Nice. You musta popped those quickly. I'm still sitting on all my Driver cross/Pie cross packs but Summer is comin'... Thanks for the peek. Interested to hear how she smokes......
Ty brother! One of my little cousins tests for Rado and threw me a few packs around new year.. Would have been popping a lot more if Heis didnt just drop.

Kinda smells like tuna.. but in a good way lol