Cannarado Genetics

T - thank you for the reply - I figured the latest strains I've picked would do fantastic. I think I will run Slap N Tickle, Grape Dog D, and Bday Banger up next. My current (51 days into flower) is BlueDream and Headwreck. The Headwreck got a bit out of hand, but with a little LST and TLC she is doing OK. The BD pheno I have is stacking like crazt. Will circle back in this space when I get the new new Cannarado started.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
T - thank you for the reply - I figured the latest strains I've picked would do fantastic. I think I will run Slap N Tickle, Grape Dog D, and Bday Banger up next. My current (51 days into flower) is BlueDream and Headwreck. The Headwreck got a bit out of hand, but with a little LST and TLC she is doing OK. The BD pheno I have is stacking like crazt. Will circle back in this space when I get the new new Cannarado started.
You will love the grape dog D and the slap and tickle. My slap and tickle was a very short tight plant literally solid nugs from bottom to top but I have seen some montsters. We grew the grape dog D twice once very heavy on the chem last time all grape with the chem coming in late, med large plant with stout limbs just a great plant. You will have to let us know on the bday banger I have not gotten to that one yet.

Ok, so Bday Banger will be in this run as well. I haven't seen anyone else running it so I should pave the way. I really liked the cross here. Headbanger x Bday Cake. This should produce an excellent smoke and energizing head feel. Likely will do Grape Dog D, Bday Banger, S n' T. I've got to get an SD cross going too. Too many folks love them.

Ok, so Bday Banger will be in this run as well. I haven't seen anyone else running it so I should pave the way. I really liked the cross here. Headbanger x Bday Cake. This should produce an excellent smoke and energizing head feel. Likely will do Grape Dog D, Bday Banger, S n' T. I've got to get an SD cross going too. Too many folks love them.
Bday banger is a favorite/recommendation if I’m not mistaken. Forget my conversations but am pretty sure they gave it a thumbs up.

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
i have some lemon tree cross sitting around but im not really into that >>? so i popped the grape dosi instead.. more my type.. so prob wont ever grow the lemon tree.. lol

Higher Self

Look forward to seeing you yall's grows! I've always been a fan of Rado's gear. Although his current offerings dont really seem appealing to me mainly bc I dont know what the heck some of the genetics are lol.

Rado does too much, lol. Ain't even seen but a couple of the frozen margy crosses flowered and not much of the lemon tree or all that stuff he dropped late last year when I grab the east cakes.
That's how I feel when I goto his website 😂

I have one bday banger up and going, 4 days out of soil and about 3-4" tall, it freaking looks awesome just with cotyledons and the first true leaves, also have one grape dog d that is going and is about 2.5-3" tall right (4 days out of soil) also popped 1x doho x grape pie and 1x doho x wedding cake.

The doho x grape pie is stretching like crazt and the doho x wedding cake cross is doing great but is a bit shorter (these are 2-3 days after popping out of soil). Im thinking the doho x grape pie may be a stretchy male and the doho x wedding cake may be a female, will likely grow them long enough to see pre flowers and determine what I want to do from there.

D

Deleted member 60

Still my >go to< breeder. Yeah...lots to choose from...but I see no problem with that whatsoever. Variety is the spice of life. The market seems to be driving the variety.

One reason I'm in the boat is that I've grown a bunch of his gear and haven't see ANY funny biz. Went through about 10 pounds of weed last year via smoking, making hash, and making rosin. I found...MAYBE...20 seeds in all of that weed. Did an indoor grow recently...found more seeds in those 6 plants than in the entire OD grow last year. (CVS and rado last year outdoors) Too much variety or not....he seems to have the access/associations to tap into a wide variety of solid genetics.

Again...I think lots of guys BUY seeds they WILL NEVER GROW. They just collect and ease the addiction...for a bit anyway. I also think his regs get less attention because the majority of his customers are looking for fems. That's the way it is here anyway. I barely even looked at the Margy's, the Daily Drivers, the SD regs, or the Biscottis. No interest. No space. No time for regs here. I'd like to see him stay all fem. That would thin the herd/website/choices. LOL.

Wonder what's next?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Roasted garlic margy the 6 on right. Nice and short. The last 2 I did were squat like this as well and were gorgeous plants but ended up being males. So I expect these seedlings to be nice looking plants as well and hopefully I don't get 6 males thos time, lol.
20191107_194234.jpg