Cannarado Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Live rosin....does that mean you pressed it green? (Live resin i believe is flash frozen and then butane stripped).

Rosin from fresh buds....in the dryer for 3 to 4 days...now that is terpy gold baby...If i forget i smoke the buds or make hash. But that first press of fresh buds is as close to live resin I have ever smoked.

I can tell. It is like a fire allergy in the nostrils of TERPS !!!!

Pine- Lime- Lemon- Tennis Shoes- Garlic and every other terp fire in the hole !!

And it is heat and pressure. As much as I want to save all of those fine wedding dub buds...I must do at least a jar of rosin :D Wedding Cake X A-dub....well that is the shit I would imagine. in 2 weeks i wont imagine anymore.
Lol live rosin is great. You don’t press live buds the process goes like this
Chop>freeze>wash>press
It’s a process but the shit is fire lol

zipz55

It won't be long now before another "sale" is posted....LOL. IMO....the guy should drop that shit and just say what he wants for the packs outright.... :rolleyes:
he used to do this but he said breeders were complaining because he was selling the packs so cheap

now he has to list them at higher prices and just run continuous "sales"

notice that most of the breeders he carries dont even list GLO as a vendor

they do that on purpose cause none of their other vendors would get any business if the people knew GLO was selling the same packs for half the price or cheaper

dude is selling Exotic Genetix packs for $50 that are $150 at every other bank

Clearwater Genetics packs for $60 that are $150 at every other bank

CSI Humboldt packs for $60 when some of these packs are sold for as much as $250 on other sites

im surprised breeders still deal with GLO because they're definitely fucking the game up from the breeders/vendor standpoint

Oracle Family Farms

3/3 marmalade & 2/3 terp town are up and off to the races. Cannarado genetics for the win🧬🏁✅🔑💪🔥⛽💦💩💯🔮🙏😇

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

The cat told me he buys 2000-5000 'rado/other breeder's packs at a time. You can only guess how many seeds these guys are pumping out with just one guy in the mix snagging that many packs. It's no wonder the prices are falling like rain. Good for us though. Just wish i woulda found him before dropping so much elsewhere. Makes ya realize how big those cats must be smiling when you order DIRECT at FULL PRICE. Yikes.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Was looking plants over while watering and the 2nd margy had this bitch at a node I already cut off, bract'd me, lol. I plucked and didnt find pollen so either none formed or all ready flew the coup. We shall see, I am seeing some early red hairs on the lvtk behind it though.20200113_200757.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

has anyone grown or samplEd the blueberry sundae
^^^^yes^^^ Like quite a few of the "Sundae Driver" crosses I grew.....theBBS plant I grew is very dank....more dank than Blueberry....but the blueberry is in there. It just isn't right upfront in this pheno I grew. Can't say that will be across the board....but the Cherry Strudel I grew is in the same realm...more dankage than fruitage. Very frosty stuff......but not quite as much fruit as I had hoped to find.

Jtgreen

^^^^yes^^^ Like quite a few of the "Sundae Driver" crosses I grew.....theBBS plant I grew is very dank....more dank than Blueberry....but the blueberry is in there. It just isn't right upfront in this pheno I grew. Can't say that will be across the board....but the Cherry Strudel I grew is in the same realm...more dankage than fruitage. Very frosty stuff......but not quite as much fruit as I had hoped to find.
Thanks appreciate info the flavor is what I am chasing never found it in any dj stuff and rado claims his is better

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Lol live rosin is great. You don’t press live buds the process goes like this
Chop>freeze>wash>press
It’s a process but the shit is fire lol
The best is "cut, wash and press" I thought. Speed is the key.
But I can beat that!
I roll a j of my favorite stash and go to my garden and find those "nuglin's" hiding in the shadows and at the right time, I lift her leaf and "poke and roll" till it's good and sticky. lol
Fastest way to collect and smoke THC acids.
You young "WhipperSnappers" Haha!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It won't be long now before another "sale" is posted....LOL. IMO....the guy should drop that shit and just say what he wants for the packs outright.... :rolleyes:

but yeah.....smoking deals..... can you say "pheno hunt"?
It's part of the "game", and you have to "pay" to "participate" in hopes of a seat at the table. You have to play with the "cards" he sends you. Maybe you get a "winning hand" or maybe not. Breed them, now you just increased your odds 10x for something special.
It's exciting! Planting into the "unknown". lol